Not open for further replies.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Napoleon made my people go walk about from the Kingdom of Bavaria, France owes me land and a castle in Germany...and some peasants.

Idiots.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Minneapolis city council votes to abolish police force. Voters will have the final say come November.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att...cil-votes-abolish-police-force-154501338.html

One neighborhood already went this route. As we can see it's working out pretty much as predicted.

[h=1]Minneapolis neighborhood that vowed not to call police being tested by 300-strong homeless encampment
    [/h]Traffic has reportedly increased in the neighborhood around Powderhorn Park, as drug dealers seek to meet their clientele displaced during the civil unrest, rioting and looting following Floyd’s death at the end of May.

At least one person overdosed inside the park and was brought out by an ambulance. Prostitution has also been reported in the area.

https://fox6now.com/2020/06/25/minn...ing-tested-by-300-strong-homeless-encampment/

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    My great grandparents came here from germany, ireland, and czech in the early 1900's.

I dont owe noone ****.

It doesn't matter who your forebears were. It only matters what you have done and if the person complaining was the one it was done to.

1co8nI6.jpg

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Pepper balls might be fun too, but at first glance I'm not spending almost $4/ball for pepper balls. PUHLEEEEEZE tell me IMPD and others are paying MUUUUCH less for theirs.

Didn't Denny say his pepper shooter didn't work from the get go? The balls last longer when you can't lob them.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    What do I know?

Splatting my fellow man with paintballs is way too much fun.
    A good sling shot can fire paintballs.
    I want a case of pepperballs.
    And that doesn't sound right.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    But he didn't find out until he was in the field. Could have been an ouch moment.

Wait a minute... old doesn't always equate to non-working or broke.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You just made villians out of all my Western movie heroes who got vengeance on the people that killed their parents. Not to mention Mel Gibson wanting revenge for the killing of Heath Ledger.

Criminals....the lot of them!
    It doesn't matter who your forebears were. It only matters what you have done and if the person complaining was the one it was done to.

1co8nI6.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Me either, they can all go **** themselves

I think that pretty much sums up my feelings as well.

Original post was one man's estimate of reparations. Could understand a **** him. Seems somewhat of a leap from I don't owe them anything to they can all go **** themselves. Especially if not of of them are asking for reparations.

How do you make that leap?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Original post was one man's estimate of reparations. Could understand a **** him. Seems somewhat of a leap from I don't owe them anything to they can all go **** themselves. Especially if not of of them are asking for reparations.

Because they're making that leap. Find me someone still alive that was an actual slave, and find their former owners that are still alive and let them settle up between them. That's as far as it should go.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

Anyone that thinks reparations are a good idea, anyone who thinks destroying our history, ANYONE who thinks the National Anthem needs replaced , Anyone who thinks its ok to destroy other peoples property can go **** themselves

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Anyone that thinks reparations are a good idea, anyone who thinks destroying our history, ANYONE who thinks the National Anthem needs replaced , Anyone who thinks its ok to destroy other peoples property can go **** themselves

Agreed! Rep Sent

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am disappointed, but not surprised. Of course they do this to my daughters favorite ride and to be honest it is pretty fun. Plus they are making it a Princess and the Frog ride, a movie when compared with all other Disney princess movies was a total bomb.

Amid calls to change the Splash Mountain theme park ride over its ties to “Song of the South,” the 1946 movie many view as racist, Disney officials said Thursday it was recasting the ride based on “The Princess and the Frog,” a 2009 Disney film with an African American female lead.

https://www.wane.com/news/disney-changing-splash-mountain-ride-tied-to-jim-crow-film/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom