KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To the mob of protestors is does. U support the 5-0s! U must be stopped is what they will say.
    The woke rioter pukes have been calling the Po-Po "12" lately I've noticed. Like any of those punks remember Pete Malloy and Jim Reed.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Where do Greeks fit on that woke-victim scale thingy? I mean back in the day their military kicked ass and they had mathematics and philosophy and architecture. But now their economy has been in the toilet for decades and bailing them out was the equivalent of napalming pallets of cash. Shouldn't the libs love them?

The Greek debt at that time was....Eu300 billion? Less than we spent bailing out hotels and restaurants in the pandemic.

(Reuters) - Retailers, restaurants and hotels — whose low-paid workers are among the hardest hit in the coronavirus pandemic — got a combined 18% of the $342 billion allocated under a new federal government program to help small firms keep paying their employees during widespread shutdowns, data from the agency running the program showed on Friday.

Greece is a lot more important than Hyatt.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Here's the picture Nascar released today. I can see why one might think it was a noose at first glance. It's more robust than the wide shot photos.

I don't fault someone for giving Nascar a call, "hey you should look into this." But to run with the full blown claim of a "hate crime" before any investigation is silly.

EbXu406WoAAWE1h

Exactly! Of course, now anyone who disagreed with bubba is a racist. The outrage is because nascar and bubba all said it was an act of racism and a hate crime directed towards bubba before any investigation was done. Then he goes on don lemon and the view to talk about this hate crime. Finally it’s revealed there was no hate crime, and instead of saying oops I’m sorry, he says “let’s not let this reflect on the support and advances we’ve made”.

What?!? So if I tell everyone I have cancer before I found out the test results, then it’s revealed I don’t have cancer, I can say “well let’s focus on the gifts you’ve all given me, not the fact it wasn’t really cancer”.

Narcissists can’t even apologize for labeling an entire group of fans racist. **** on em.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    That is a noose. All the other pics I saw was a knot.

More likely, it's a loop knot. Even Bubba now refers to it as a "non-functioning noose" - i.e. a "noose-like" knot. And, again, it's been there since October 2019. If it were a noose, it would not be very functional as a hand-hold for a door pull - and would have been rendered useless after the first such pull.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Here's the picture Nascar released today. I can see why one might think it was a noose at first glance. It's more robust than the wide shot photos.

I don't fault someone for giving Nascar a call, "hey you should look into this." But to run with the full blown claim of a "hate crime" before any investigation is silly.

EbXu406WoAAWE1h

It's worse than that. The guy partially in the picture, on the left? He's wearing Woods Brothers Race Team livery. That would be the same Woods Brothers team that informed NASCAR that the loop in question has been on that garage door since 2019. The photograph was almost certainly taken by either a NASCAR official or a member of Richard Petty Motorsports. The knot was apparently cut down on Sunday. The obvious implication is that no investigation was ever needed - much less, escalation to allegation of potential hate crime - because they knew at the time that the issue became known - and well before it was escalated publicly - that it was, in fact, a non-issue.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Finally it’s revealed there was no hate crime, and instead of saying oops I’m sorry, he says “let’s not let this reflect on the support and advances we’ve made”.

What?!? So if I tell everyone I have cancer before I found out the test results, then it’s revealed I don’t have cancer, I can say “well let’s focus on the gifts you’ve all given me, not the fact it wasn’t really cancer”.

There is a British Series on Netflix with this premise. It's called "Sick Note" and it's decent. Only two seasons though.

[video=youtube_share;asjnvrxo08o]http://youtu.be/asjnvrxo08o[/video]

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    There is a British Series on Netflix with this premise. It's called "Sick Note" and it's decent. Only two seasons though.

[video=youtube_share;asjnvrxo08o]http://youtu.be/asjnvrxo08o[/video]
    Oh lord, don’t show my wife. I have to sit through hours of crowder and Shapiro every day. I love crowder and Shapiro, but sometimes I wanna laugh and watch some comedies. If she reads this I’m blaming you :):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    And I will readily admit there are PLENTY of closet racists like my late grandma. At home she would say the worst things about "them coloreds". Yet out in public she would treat EVERYONE with respect. I'm sure there are plenty of those left. But those are a far cry from what they think are out there.

Your grandmother was simply exercising her right to have an opinion. We all have them based on our life experiences, one of the great things about this country is that you can't be put in jail for having one, only if you take it public.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This is what bothers me about society and the nascar ordeal.

People who have never watched a lap of a race are suddenly talking about #istandwithbubba.

Pretty much because he’s come out in support of the democrat group black lives matter. So now all the liberals have to make sure they support their fellow liberals no matter what. Gotta be an outspoken activist and be sure to back a race car driver that you never cared about until 3 weeks ago.

It’s a cult. Blindly follow anybody who supports your ideology.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This is what bothers me about society and the nascar ordeal.

People who have never watched a lap of a race are suddenly talking about #istandwithbubba.

Pretty much because he’s come out in support of the democrat group black lives matter. So now all the liberals have to make sure they support their fellow liberals no matter what. Gotta be an outspoken activist and be sure to back a race car driver that you never cared about until 3 weeks ago.

It’s a cult. Blindly follow anybody who supports your ideology.
    You must be new to the internet. :):

NPR never cared about NAPCAR till now.
    (I still don't care.)

Nick Frost, Rupert Grint (a souless ginger) and Don Johnson? Now there's motley crew if I've ever heard one.

I kind of like the British way - short, tight seasons. Typically, the writing is better and it seems more concise. Let me watch it, get though it, and move one.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I don't follow Nascar. But I think they tend to drive real close and are kind of aggressive on the track and even get angry with each other. Is this correct? I bet if anyone drives like this around Bubba they are going to be racist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom