• ...and so much more!
  • Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Prosecution and defense expected to rest their cases today and begin jury deliberation. Jury was NOT sequestered over the weekend so they've all been tuning into news of expert witness intimidation and mounting violence. Might be just about time to get out of Minneapolis.
    One thing is for sure, no matter which way this goes, Chauvin is going to have an address change very soon...

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I don't know about before but right after the closing arguments they certainly will be sequestered.
    I would certainly bet they, at least, have been instructed to not look/read/listen/discuss stuff during the whole trial.
    I am sure they are going to disregard the threats directed at them AFTER their personal information was published.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Sequestering is interesting. You are forced to "live" with people where the only thing you have in common is the trial. And the only thing you are not allowed to talk about is the trial.
    No contact with anyone (including family) and no media.
    We mostly played cards.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Sequestering is interesting. You are forced to "live" with people where the only thing you have in common is the trial. And the only thing you are not allowed to talk about is the trial.
    We mostly played cards.
    There wasn't much "living" when I was sequestered. We deliberated until about midnight then were taken to the hotel to sleep. Got up at 7am for breakfast and then back to deliberation before 8am.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I am sure they are going to disregard the threats directed at them AFTER their personal information was published.
    So all the jurors have been doxed?

It would not shock me that someone who made it onto the jury already knew they would vote guilty before they saw any evidence. In addition, they will likely not hesitate to leak the name of the juror who would not vote guilty and hung the jury (instead of hanging Chauvin). Better make sure the insurance is all paid up (homeowners and life).

Trial are too important to be decided by juries (wish I could make this purple but feel like it's true in this case.

Jury.jpg

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    We mostly played cards.
    Do they not allow you to have a cell phone?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I assume you’re familiar with Jacob Blake? He’s been held up by BLM. Is he include in those stats? Unless he’s met with some unreported end, I don’t think so. :dunno:
    Are you familiar with Linden Cameron, he's not included in those stats either. Unless you believe that blacks get faster/better medical care after a shooting, police aim for less fatal areas on them, or are just inherently more resistant to being shot, the percentage of non-fatal to fatal shootings should be about the same across the board.
    I've posted a statistic several times on INGO of deaths caused by police per 100k encounters. Between Blacks and non-Blacks it's almost identical. Whites are something like 0.4 per 100k encounters and Blacks are slightly less at 0.3 per 100K encounters.
    I've seen that, and have been looking for it but am unable to find it. I did find these that draw the same or similar conclusions.
    "Researchers have attempted to avoid this issue by using race-specific violent crime as a benchmark, as the majority of FOIS involve armed civilians (22). When violent crime is used as a benchmark, anti-Black disparities in FOIS disappear or even reverse (20, 2325)."
    "On nonlethal uses of force, blacks and Hispanics are more than 50 percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police. Adding controls that account for important context and civilian behavior reduces, but cannot fully explain, these disparities. On the most extreme use of force—officer-involved shootings—we find no racial differences either in the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account."
    And an article that cites both of the above and others.

Basically blacks get shot at a disproportion rate when figured by population, but at a proportionate rate when figured by percent of crime they commit.

Because gun violence is not allowed to be studied....yet
    That is false, I believe what you are talking about the law that prohibits fed funding/agencies from studying gun violence for the purpose of gun control. They are still allowed to study it, in fact under the Obama administration there were studies after that law took effect. They were buried because they didn't follow the narrative that administration wished to portray. One was on defensive use of firearms, which results were similar to those of Gary Kleck.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Good job maxiepad, now Chauvin will walk even if he gets sentenced, because the appeal potential is off the charts.

The blood rage mob is creating self fulfilling prophecies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The cdc has a pre-determined outcome already in hand. They would NOT study gun crime, they would use their "study" to justify forcibly removing firearms from every American. Except for criminals, they already don`t obey the law...
    If I remember right, the last CDC study concluded firearms are effectively neutral to violent crime. The study got quickly buried for obvious reasons.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good job maxiepad, now Chauvin will walk even if he gets sentenced, because the appeal potential is off the charts.

The blood rage mob is creating self fulfilling prophecies.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom