• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tonybia

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    7   1   1
    Apr 24, 2013
    So the Fort Wayne gun show is coming up this weekend at the coliseum and I have never been. I have been to the one at the Kay's building a few times and thought it was a decent show. I was wondering how the Coliseum show compared? Is it worth paying for the parking and then also entrance to the show?

Thanks!

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    FW gun show normally sucks. Unless you like commando gear and people's rusty junk. You can see tables of new handguns that you can also see at a gun shop. Wish they were all like Nappanee where people bring out the used, old, rare, and wood-stocked firearms.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    FW gun show normally sucks. Unless you like commando gear and people's rusty junk. You can see tables of new handguns that you can also see at a gun shop. Wish they were all like Nappanee where people bring out the used, old, rare, and wood-stocked firearms.

I'm with ya, brother! Only 3 more weeks!

orangeone

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    I Wonder if that Holster Vendor That Irish son of liberty liked so well is going to be there??

Classic City Products makes quality holsters and leather belts in Auburn, IN. They will be at the Elkhart 300 March 14, 15 & 16 and at the Fort Wayne 750 March 21, 22 & 23. The belts are made from a single piece of leather and have a three year guarantee. Made in Indiana by a Veteran. They have holsters available for sale at the show and can make custom ones, too.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I went and didn't see anything of particular interest to me. Mostly the same things you can find in your LGS and seriously overpriced ammunition. There were a few interesting odds and ends, but I don't think I'll be going to the Colliseum shows again unless there's something specific I know will be there.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    IMO, this show had the best vendor selection that I have seen in awhile. Also, attendance for both Saturday and Sunday was larger than the previous 3 or 4 shows there. I had a good show and every vendor I talked to told me it was a good show. So apparently there were desirable items there that were priced right, because people were definitely buying. :twocents:

Top Bottom