• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    I just got word that post is locked down for an active shooter. At first I was told it was most likely a drill but be on high alert and do not leave the house. They just called back and said they no longer believe it is a drill, do not leave the house.

I will post more info as I have it but as for now I will continue to post as I get more info!
    Prayers for those involved!

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Sorry for the delay here.

It was origionally reported at Lowe Field (one of the base airfields) however it was since amended that it was infact outside the gate in Enterprise, AL. Aparrently one of the air corridoors was closed becuase of it effecting Lowe Field.

Either way, still a shooting :noway: details are still sketchy on who, why, etc.

rex soldier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Valley of Dry Bones
    Sorry for the delay here.

It was origionally reported at Lowe Field (one of the base airfields) however it was since amended that it was infact outside the gate in Enterprise, AL. Aparrently one of the air corridoors was closed becuase of it effecting Lowe Field.

Either way, still a shooting :noway: details are still sketchy on who, why, etc.

Dude , There was one on base when i was stationed in GA and i was 300 meters away from the **** and i never herd any reports of it later on . 5 months before that some civilian dressed up like a e-8 and had a loaded m9 and was driving around base till the MPs got him for a traffic violatoin .

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    A crazy world. People are freaking out.
    Let me adjust my tinfoil hat :tinfoil: , but I've seen it bandied about that all these recent high profile shootings are "false flag" events leading up to the election to get all the "anti's" panties in a bunch to encourage more or stricter gun regulations. :dunno:

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    Let me adjust my tinfoil hat :tinfoil: , but I've seen it bandied about that all these recent high profile shootings are "false flag" events leading up to the election to get all the "anti's" panties in a bunch to encourage more or stricter gun regulations. :dunno:

Dude, I'm kinda thinking the same thing. Terrible to think, but look at who runs the show.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I really think people are just popping nuts from the pressure of everyday life and the stress we put on ourselves. The media is spinning like a top, the Gov. stinks and does so openly, jobs are going away and the weaker sheeple are popping up nuts on a daily basis. Those in authority ignore the warnings giving on so many of these losers and then we have mass shootings. JMHO

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I really think people are just popping nuts from the pressure of everyday life and the stress we put on ourselves. The media is spinning like a top, the Gov. stinks and does so openly, jobs are going away and the weaker sheeple are popping up nuts on a daily basis. Those in authority ignore the warnings giving on so many of these losers and then we have mass shootings. JMHO

Yes. I think most people like a sense of stability and we are living in times of instability relative to the past. Economic uncertainty, Political uncertainty, and a general sense of helplessness.

Top Bottom