• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    This is getting out of hand. I refile again and after submission I click on the "view form" button because I like to have the PDF copy handy. Field H, "description" is blank. Son of a..... So I called the NFA branch and was told it can't be altered after submission and I need to withdraw and refile. So, I send the withdraw request and got the notice today that it was processed. I already had another Form1 in draft. I went back through it, step by step and made sure I had everything filled out and filled out correctly. Clicked submit and downloaded the PDF.... guess what's blank again!!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I got a call recently about my SBR form 1 app. They wanted to verify the manufacturer being listed as my trust. I confirmed it was an 80% lower that I milled.
    Hoping this means I am close to approval? or at 93 days probably means someone just now got around to the 1st step... :dunno:

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    You can request a variance to not engrave but I doubt you'll get it. I had info about this from ATF websight but have no idea if it's still applicable.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom