• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asystole

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Does anyone know what is the phone number to check the status of a tax stamp? I tried to locate it on the BATF website but was unsuccessful.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

NFANut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    probably a dumb question but do you mean 60 business days?
    Just 60 days. You can call when ever you like. There are no real rules, just what has worked for folks in the past. I usually don't call unless it's over 90. As fast as things have moved since they moved, a call after 70 days would be in line.

Yes I've become very patient. :) After the first 3-4 transfers, you get that way. My fastest transfer was 39 days and I was stunned. There have been 3 week transfers.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    If I let them know I own INGO and offer a comp Ste Supporter membership do you think it might speed things up for me?

NFANut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Noblesville
    My AAC Pilot went through mailbox to mailbox in 18 days. :rockwoot: :D :thumbsup:
    Nice! How long ago was that?

To bad it was an AAC can. :D I have a Pilot too so I can't dog it too much. It's just AAC has given me problems in the past. But THAT is another story for another thread at another time.

Congratulations asystole on your first transfer. Have fun stamp collecting. :)

-XL-

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Submitted forms in early Feb. went Pending 4/7. Still pending. I call once a week and give them the S/N and they just tell me 4/7 it went pending. I asked if there was a problem and they told me I'd get an "exception letter" in the mail if there was a problem, which I haven't yet.

Top Bottom