Forewarned is forearmed!!! Butler Co. (OH) sheriff addresses what he learned at conference

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Butler county Ohio is the North side of Cincinnati. Effectively Zionsville / Carmel North.

I wonder what sheriff Quackenbush and Harris opinion on the conference is?

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    More alerts than before 9/11...

I think the one part of that video that stood out to me was he was going to have every vehicle armed with a rifle and a go-bag. I'm way ahead of you there but the thing that bothered me most was him talking about no electricity. Society collapses in about 3 days if that happens. Was that some sort of cryptic message or is my tin foil hat a little to pointy right now?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I feel like the baddies have been embedded before Obiden. Not necessarily fighters but sympathizers and smart people like doctors, real estate, maybe some gas station owners, etc. Now that they have larger cells in the US, you better believe that we are targets. Plan accordingly...

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    23:25 Boy did he hit the mark about our government not being prepared. Our infrastructure is woefully unprepared for the millions coming over. Hell, it's been bad for a while now. Let alone the horrible security aspect of everything. I cannot believe our country has devolved into a DEI factory that doesn't give a **** about our borders, crime, drugs, etc. It's to the point of being traitorous

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    1. I don’t care what party this guy is with, he’s my hero.
    2. As stated he‘s preaching to the choir here. I’m going to make sure as many people see this as possible.
    3. Anybody that’s wearing a Serratelli 6X 4 1/4 in. Buckskin Cattlemen is GTG in my book.

Spread this guys message around folks.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    There are multiple threads on this issue.

Time for a merge?

I have written to my Sheriff (Boone) to ask if he attended the conference, and if he did to update the county's citizens on what he learned.

If someone could do the other donut counties it would be useful to aggregate the responses in this thread.

Top Bottom