• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    I think with both France, New Zealand, UK, and many others adopting AR pattern rifles, kinda settles the AR vs AK debate for me.

Glad to see them get such a nice set up. I like everything about that arrangement. Only thing I don’t understand is the philosophy of having a piggyback red dot on top of a 1X LPVO. Maybe I’m missing something? What’s you guys think?

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I think with both France, New Zealand, UK, and many others adopting AR pattern rifles, kinda settles the AR vs AK debate for me.

Glad to see them get such a nice set up. I like everything about that arrangement. Only thing I don’t understand is the philosophy of having a piggyback red dot on top of a 1X LPVO. Maybe I’m missing something? What’s you guys think?

The RDS serves as a backup to the 1-10x, and allows you to switch between a 1x optic and whatever else you have the LPVO set to without having to operate a power lever. Saves time and lets you engage targets from 0-? yards immediately just by changing your head position or cant of the rifle.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Night vision, Squid.

Top Bottom