• Status
    Not open for further replies.

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    Golden Corral Breakfast at 9:00 Saturday Dec 12th. You pay at the door, not fancy but has good food and lots of room so hopefully if we have a decent turnout we can all sit together. It is centrally located off of 37 between Fishers and Noblesville.
    Address is 15755 NORTH POINTE BLVD. You can see it on the East side of 37, South of Greenfield off of Cumberland.

See you there! (I'll where blaze orange again so you can see me, Brenor bring your new Ruger, Steve, wear your running gear, we'll do a few laps before we hit the buffet.)

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I'll be there. I don't have the new Ruger yet, but it's on my wish list. I'll bring my running shoes and join you and Steve though. ;)

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    The only running you'll see me doing is to get to the head of the buffet line. And with a bit of planning, a causal stroll will work just fine.

See you there.

Who's bringing the name tags and camera? I know who BETTER be bringing the stainless 6" .44 Ruger Super Blackhawk. :rockwoot:

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I know who BETTER be bringing the stainless 6" .44 Ruger Super Blackhawk. :rockwoot:

It's on my list, but I don't have it yet. I'm going to try and talk to wife into letting me get one for Christmas.

Hmmm... I wonder if they make Christmas stocking holsters?

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    With any luck, Christmas will come early this year. At least in Hamilton Co (Santa is a Ruger fan, you know). :):

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Count me in unless.........

My wife and I plan on being there again unless our daughters bloodhound has his eyelid surgery that day and there is not a super sale on grandkids clothes at Kohls. ;) Second thought I'll come anyways. :D

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    My wife and I plan on being there again unless our daughters bloodhound has his eyelid surgery that day and there is not a super sale on grandkids clothes at Kohls. ;) Second thought I'll come anyways. :D

Ohhh,there's a sale at Kohl's? ......... yup, I'm still going to breakfast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom