• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    The story said they haven't finished installing security systems.
    Shoot Point Blank's new store was burglarized before it opened in January so extra precautions are wise.
    I'm sure media will do follow up stories upon actual opening.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone else check out his Facebook page? Idk what anyone else thinks but I personally don’t think I would post a picture that shows my front door key contour......

also had some pictures of some gold spray painting they are doing on AK mags and some handguns. Little too pleb for me

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    10th Street is a Looooooong street. And a LOT of it is in not so nice areas at all. Dude lives out towards the east county line - perhaps the shop will be out that direction?

I absolutely positively wish him well. I'm also bummed that he considers Don Davis to be a role model.

Let's all hope and pray that the business is SECURE.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    10th Street is a Looooooong street. And a LOT of it is in not so nice areas at all. Dude lives out towards the east county line - perhaps the shop will be out that direction?
    Didn't there used to be a gun shop in the strip mall at 10th & Mitthoeffer, behind the Speedway station?

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Was that an earlier / older location for Pop Guns? They've been just south of Washington and Post since at least 2001. Different name now, I believe.
    Name changed to Indy Gun Bunker, and they're located across the street from the old Fish Furniture on East Washington, in with the military surplus shop.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Had a personal interaction with the esteemed Mr. Don Davis while I was on IPD. I can quote him exactly.........."I don't want no f.....ing cops in my store". We didn't know why then, but we do now.

I wish the new shop owner the best of luck despite his "mentoring" at the hands of a scumbag.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I absolutely positively wish him well. I'm also bummed that he considers Don Davis to be a role model.

Let's all hope and pray that the business is SECURE.
    Don died a rich man so yeah I can see why.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Don died a rich man so yeah I can see why.
    That money ain’t helpin him in Hell though. He was one of the worst people ever to be associated with the gun business. I don’t recall the exact number but his shop was always near the top of the list for guns used in crimes. The local media always went to him for their interviews too and it was clear by his words that he was an asshat and was only selling guns to make money and could care less about the 2A.

Top Bottom