• ...and so much more!
  • 1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Super happy for this guy. I wish him all the success. Once he publishes his location I'm going to try and stop in.

Black/White/Purple/rainbow - Every body has the right to own a business and produce income, and every body has the right to defend themselves. I hope this makes the media rounds as much as all the negative stories about race relations right now.

tsilveus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 4, 2014
    United States
    Black/White/Purple/rainbow - Every body has the right to own a business and produce income, and every body has the right to defend themselves. I hope this makes the media rounds as much as all the negative stories about race relations right now.

I agree. The second amendment and most of it's true believers do not care about the things the media pushes / divides (race / religion / class / sexual preference / etc.) Unfortunately, it won't make the rounds. It does not fit their narrative. I hope he does well.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is great news, the 2A tent needs to be large and diverse. To keep our rights we must reach out to those generally not thought of as gun people and bring them into the coalition.

Of all the things that terrified those against the rights we all hold dear, in the past 4 years is the resonance of the conservative message with Black and Hispanic voters. If the cities where election fraud was alleged are excluded, the increase was phenomenal and historic, but the MSM will never tell you that...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My guess is that they will rain indignation and curses down on his head, even if he was from mars.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Best of luck to him.
    Saw a report on TV about it. He won't yet reveal his location; not sure why - he's going to have to do so eventually or nobody will find him - but the pictures on TV provided enough clues that it shouldn't be too difficult for someone to figure out. The TV showed a strip mall, so one could search on the other business names, and it showed an address number.
    IMO, this isn't a good time to start a gun store - hard to get inventory. I hope he can get enough stock so that he can make a profit and stay in business.

Top Bottom