• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I wasn't sure where to post this, so here it is...

We met a lot of people, so let me know if I misidentify someone....

L-R: BigCraig, Virtus, StrongCrow, Pami, W9ZEB.
    Fenway is behind the camera -- dork. Shoulda let one of the shop guys take the photo. ;)

ingoGroup01.jpg

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I took Pami's Sig for another spin at Pop's. Last time it was shooting way right for me. Same thing today

13814596ot4.jpg

Maybe this has something to do with it :n00b: :):

28452292wf0.jpg

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    INGO Hats

Nice hats Mike, Thanks!

Wish I could have stayed and shot some with you guys. I'm sure I could pick up some pointers looking at those shot groups :)

Unfortunately 6-7pm is the equivilant to burning the midnight oil for me with my weekday work hours. Looking forward to a Sat. get together shoot or whatever. :thumbsup:

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    :):I mentioned to Fred, who's a firefighter, about what we were doing there standing around and not buying or shooting. I had met Pami and Lars earlier at Pop's, and it was nice to meet "like minded people" and talk. Big Craig and I shot the breeze for quite a while outside. This is the group of people I've been looking for to share my time with. Great group of people. We need to get together on a regular basis to enjoy our favorite pastime.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Sadly, it means I shoot disastrously to the left. :xmad:

Practice your trigger control and dryfire the heck outta it. Pull straight back and try not to torque the pistol at all. An instructor of mine suggested putting a dime on the front sight and try to pull the trigger without disturbing the dime. That should help a lot!

Because if Fen is shooting way to the right with the sights like that chances are good that the gun itself shoots straight. ;)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    To those commenting on my accuracy:

With my Mosquito, I generally start off to the left with the first few shots but manage to bring it back to center. And with Lars' S&W and HK, I'm generally pretty darn near center, but with both the HK and my 226 I shoot pretty darn low. With all of them I'm up and down the target though. I can keep it narrow, but it's tall. When I'm trying anyway. Last night I was tired and was all over the place anyway. :)

But yeah, what I'm gathering from all the helpful people I've met is that I really need to work on my trigger control. I just need to figure out how to keep myself interested in dryfiring at a wall for hours at a time. Right now I can't do it for more than about 30 seconds without getting bored. :)

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I asked Mike Hilton if we could trade links several months ago and he was very nice to put up a link to our forum on the main Pops webpage. I didn't see him at our group shoot and didn't talk to anyone else.

Did you mention anything about the forums to the guys at Pops? If so, what did they say?

Top Bottom