• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amallen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I finally got my first M4 this weekend at the 1500!!! Bought a Core 15 M4 from Zx Guns out of Goshen. They were really great, and the price was fantastic! I saved enough money with them, that I was able to dress it up with all of the Magpul FDE equipment I was after too. I'll try to post pics soon.
    :rockwoot:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Hard to go wrong with ZX. I've never bought anything from them, but I've seen their prices, and they are definitely good. Congrats! Now we need pics!

cjeffrey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2013
    Congratulations. Very fine choice! I how you have a lot of fun shooting it. Good luck finding ammo. Lol. Its hard to find.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    AR's a blast. You might want to move that rear sight back though. Typically you mount it on the farthest notch possible, to help lengthen the sight radius, thus making it a bit more accurate.

Scoe3202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    That's a cool looking rifle, I can't wait to get one of my own. Enjoy shooting it and I suggest having fun with tanneries of you have a place you can shoot it.

amallen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Terre Haute
    AR's a blast. You might want to move that rear sight back though. Typically you mount it on the farthest notch possible, to help lengthen the sight radius, thus making it a bit more accurate.

I figured that out about the sight when I finally got to sight it in a few weeks ago. Thanks for the tip tho.

Top Bottom