Finally an explanation for no ammo at wally world!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    Have you guys been wondering why ammo has been so hard to find at Walmart? I just came back from buying my six boxes of Blaser Brass 9MM from their east washington street location. I spoke with a blue vested employee who proceeded to tell me that he has been buying Walmart ammo and taking it to the Bargersville flea market, doubling the price and reselling it. I wonder how many other employees are doing the same thing? This guy claimed to know a guy that was tripling the price and still reselling it. MYSTERY SOLVED!!!

chasekerion4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Clearly he's not doing very well selling it, otherwise they wouldn't have had 100 boxes on the shelf. :rolleyes:

Dude's making $6.75 an hour. He clearly isn't buying a lot of ammo at once.... or he needs to work on his "business model"

Either way, I'd probably have said something to him that woulda made him not want to sell me any...

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Went to Wally World in Portage....not for ammo , but for other stuff and as far as ammo.....They got nuttin!!

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I did some home work. The regional wal-mart manager is Kevin Nolan. His direct line is 317-776-2151. I will be calling him in the morning.This should not be allowed to happen.:twocents:

Top Bottom