Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Fights being posted on social media at nearly every high school in the city. My daughter is showing me video now, some is just brutal. It all began with this situation at Homestead High School.

And now you know part of why we moved to New Haven and are sending our child to the Lutheran school

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "She believes a cultural change will come with referendums, new policies and an outside source that could act as a referee or moderator when racial or discrimination issues arise."

Indoctrination runs deep.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Strange how generations change. If a black kid painted his face white I would just laugh my arass off. Call me a 'cracker' and I would say, "That would be me"

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Strange how generations change. If a black kid painted his face white I would just laugh my arass off. Call me a 'cracker' and I would say, "That would be me"

The girl who had her face "painted" came out yesterday and said this was not a black face joke but a mud mask facial she did last summer. Her friend had pictures on her phone of them and her friend is the one who posted it with the black face comment which stared the whole thing. Kids are organizing protest and fights for today on social media for something which never even happened.

I would look for new friends.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Can't help but notice the liberal Btown local media down here has "front page" news articles about "racism" every day of this black history month. Sometimes it's numerous articles that cover the whole front page. I don't read the articles, but it's obvious that they are digging up stuff to fan flames.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    They don't care if there's a reason to be offended or not, they just want a reason to behave badly and make themselves feel all important and stuff. Don't be dissin me man. It's not like they were planning on doing anything productive in school anyway.

I never understood the culture of it's cool to be dumb. They are just making bad decisions early in life that will continue to make the rest of their lives a chain of bad decisions.

Lpherr

Occupied
    And these are the people that are going to be entering society soon. Some will be leaders, and officials.
    Boy... what a world it's going to be.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Can't help but notice the liberal Btown local media down here has "front page" news articles about "racism" every day of this black history month. Sometimes it's numerous articles that cover the whole front page. I don't read the articles, but it's obvious that they are digging up stuff to fan flames.
    Gotta keep throwing gasoline on that fire. Of course at some point it'll blow up in their faces.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The girl who had her face "painted" came out yesterday and said this was not a black face joke but a mud mask facial she did last summer. Her friend had pictures on her phone of them and her friend is the one who posted it with the black face comment which stared the whole thing. Kids are organizing protest and fights for today on social media for something which never even happened.

I would look for new friends.
    I am just glad there was very little ways of recording how stupid I was in high school.

And Homestead makes Norwell look good.

Top Bottom