Feinstein says active duty, reservist and veterans cannot be trustedwith firearm

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    This was from the AWB commitee meeting when there was a proposed amendment to exempt active duty military, reservists, and veterans just like the exemption for LEO's both active and retired.

Here is what she said word for word:

...this adds an exemption of retired military. umm, as i understand our bill, umm, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect, err in effect. and what we did in the other bill, was umm, exempt posession by the united states or a department or agency of the united states so that included active military. the problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, uhh, which i think is a new phenomenon as a product of the iraq war, umm, it's not clear how the seller or transferer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a vetran, and um that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. so you know i would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but um, i think we have to -- if you're going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally, uh, dont have access to this kind of weapon.

Error | C-SPAN

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    the problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, uhh, which i think is a new phenomenon as a product of the iraq war

Really... PTSD a new phenomenon... where do these morons get this stuff.

Ever heard of shell shock? Perhaps combat fatigue? Ever listen to George Carlin? Because he explained this a decade ago...

There's nothing new about PTSD except it is now being used as an excuse to prevent men and women who served this country from exercising their rights!

http://youtu.be/hSp8IyaKCs0

Last edited:

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    I have many thoughts in regard to feinstein. None of which are appropriate to voice unless I want to get in trouble. Suffice to say I would not **** on her if she were on fire. Now after the fire burned out naturally.....

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    This from a woman who held a concealed weapon permit in San Franciso and carried that handgun daily to protect herself.... DO what I say, not what I do.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I couldn't read that quote without getting a headache.

I am not a big fan of "exemptions" that provide certain people with more rights than the rest of us. We should all be under the same laws. No elitist class deserves more protection than the 2nd-Class Citizens.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Before she leaves office for what ever reason, I want to see her brougt up on charges of Treason and face the consequences on tryig to overthrow Our Government and the US Constitution and Bill of Rights, which she swore to uphold.

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    First off, IMHO she is the poster child for the Nazis. I mean just look at her and then think about the women you would see in pictures surrounding Hitler. It really is uncanny. Secondly, California will re-elect her. They have proven their stupidity and lack of morals time and time again.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    [/QUOTE]California was crazy to elect her [/QUOTE]

Are you new here? Does the phrase, "Land of fruits and nuts", ring a bell?
    Governor Moonbeam? The Governator?

Bat :poop: crazy population equals the same quality politicians. :twocents:

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    California was crazy to elect her [/QUOTE]

Are you new here? Does the phrase, "Land of fruits and nuts", ring a bell?
    Governor Moonbeam? The Governator?

Bat :poop: crazy population equals the same quality politicians. :twocents:[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, heard it's the cereal state- With fruits, nuts and flakes.

Want a real headache google search "stupid nancy pelosi quotes" she's a rep from Californ-i-a

Why are these some the most powerful politicians?

Top Bottom