• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    - Cole on the financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies: “It’ll be recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring -- if they can -- if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”
    The immunity they have from being sued is another one. No need to spend millions or billions paying off anyone harmed by the drug.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Same with the flu vaccine. Or while not yearly the tetanus vaccine. Or pretty much any vaccine as long as people keep producing more people. Or antibiotics as long as people keep getting sick. Or... Heck Budweiser is a "recurring return of money" for them. I can't understand why but it is.
    Except none of those things are required. That's a key difference IMHO.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The immunity they have from being sued is another one. No need to spend millions or billions paying off anyone harmed by the drug.
    I agree, but that applies to any vaccine not just the rona ones.

Except none of those things are required. That's a key difference IMHO.
    Depends on where you work. I know people the flu vaccine is required where they work, others that it is "highly recommended". Read highly recommended as if you don't get it you get put on the **** list.

But that doesn't change the fact that that statement applies to pretty much every medication out there. At least until a better one comes out and probably not even then. When a better cheaper one come around is when it might end.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I agree, but that applies to any vaccine not just the rona ones.

Depends on where you work. I know people the flu vaccine is required where they work, others that it is "highly recommended". Read highly recommended as if you don't get it you get put on the **** list.

But that doesn't change the fact that that statement applies to pretty much every medication out there. At least until a better one comes out and probably not even then. When a better cheaper one come around is when it might end.
    Well, I just pray to God that Budweiser is never made mandatory. ;)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    And that is when the number of vaccines required for children took off.
    Define take off. All 50 states had the requirement for school in the late '70s for the DPaT, MMR, and Polio so vaccinations for 7 diseases. Since then IN has added Chicken pox, Hep A and B, and Meningitis so 4 more. They received immunity in '86. So 7 before and 11 now. Not a huge take off.
    The commercials I'm seeing on tv for the vaccine for kids age 5-11 sicken me.
    Agreed.
    No way I would agree to my kids getting it if they were that young.
    Agreed.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You and me both. I know a guy who works for a can company, one of their customers is Bud, when visiting their factory and they take you out to dinner... Not a good idea to order something else. I sent him a sympathy card.
    I wonder if Goose Island is on menu since they own that microbrew.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I wonder if Goose Island is on menu since they own that microbrew.
    I'm sure if he was visiting Goose Island it would be just great. From my understanding this plant was specifically Bud. So Bud, Bud light, Bud whatever. He said while not good the light was at least drinkable.

He caught some crap when he ran into one of the bosses when he was walking out with two cases of bottles. The boss was like, uhhhh don't you work at a CAN company?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Me thinks the tide might just be a changin'.
    As it does, you'll get a lot of this rather than actual owning up, telling us we were right:
    iu

They want it to just go away.

Top Bottom