• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Heeeee's Baaaaack! It's ok. I'd like to see more, so hopefully that's forthcoming.

Well we have the forthcoming I mentioned. Observation...Fauci is stumbling and shaking.

Dr. Malone speaks an hour ago

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well we have the forthcoming I mentioned. Observation...Fauci is stumbling and shaking.

Dr. Malone speaks an hour ago

Looks like someone's chicken's are coming home to roost!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Then there's the cost of vitamins and supplements and other snake oil.
    I hope for your sake that you learn the power of natural healing, immune system boosting, and supplementation due to nutrient deficient foods before it is too late. Do you realize just who is the biggest force against natural remedies that our ancestors used to survive for centuries? Big pharma.

It is beyond stupid that someone as widely read as you would utter such foolish words.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I hope for your sake that you learn the power of natural healing, immune system boosting, and supplementation due to nutrient deficient foods before it is too late. Do you realize just who is the biggest force against natural remedies that our ancestors used to survive for centuries? Big pharma.

It is beyond stupid that someone as widely read as you would utter such foolish words.
    Dr. Savage wrote a book on this topic. Eye opening.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Dr. Savage wrote a book on this topic. Eye opening.
    I searched a bit but didn't find anything definitive. Can you post this book or info on his work? Sounds interesting as I've read and used several food and health books the last few years and want to learn more on naturopathic. Excellent time to learn even more with the dangers of the globalist worldwide shot clinic. As stated big pharma and giant processed food groups do not have your best interests in mind, nor the portions of the captured medical industrialization system.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    More info. Seems to be coming out quicker lately?...

Full length Jan 10

Last edited:

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I searched a bit but didn't find anything definitive. Can you post this book or info on his work? Sounds interesting as I've read and used several food and health books the last few years and want to learn more on naturopathic. Excellent time to learn even more with the dangers of the globalist worldwide shot clinic. As stated big pharma and giant processed food groups do not have your best interests in mind, nor the portions of the captured medical industrialization system.
    I see he doesn’t have them advertised on his web site.

8803071A-F67A-4757-A57E-F26036A52DE8.jpeg

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    When do the hangings start?
    Hopefully sooner than later due to this video, which is evil and speaks for itself. And it's only part one! Red wine is the truth serum!

Dr. Malone explains the vaccine money flow well in the last of of this short video. Follow up info for the PV video which details big pharma cash cow.

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I notice their response didn't include a denial of what the executive stated. They simply said he doesn't work in the vaccine business area and that he isn't authorized to speak on the matter. That's a bit different than, "He's wrong. This isn't true."
    Yes, the linguistics of lying have been high level the last couple years. It's refreshing to see the narrative implosion. People need some good news about their inalienable rights and freedoms. Too many accepted inconveniences that they could've flipped onto their detractors. Not complying and a bit of out escalation could have helped. It's playing out now here and globally.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I notice their response didn't include a denial of what the executive stated. They simply said he doesn't work in the vaccine business area and that he isn't authorized to speak on the matter. That's a bit different than, "He's wrong. This isn't true."
    Yeah, just because somebody isnt in a certain position doesnt mean they dont know whats going on.

Hell, the janitor could be a whistleblower and be factually accurate.

"My company doesnt actually make their own product. They import and relabel. I know, because Im the guy that throws away the label boxes and original labels, and Ive seen the workers swapping the labels. "

"That man isnt in our production team. He has no idea what our formulation is or how it is made. His information shouldnt be trusted."

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Hopefully sooner than later due to this video, which is evil and speaks for itself. And it's only part one! Red wine is the truth serum!

Dr. Malone explains the vaccine money flow well in the last of of this short video. Follow up info for the PV video which details big pharma cash cow.

A few things. My comments in blue.
    FDA Executive Officer, Christopher Cole: “You’ll have to get an annual shot [COVID vaccine]. I mean, it hasn’t been formally announced yet ‘cause they don’t want to, like, rile everyone up.”

Formally announced no, but yeah that info has been out for a while.

- Cole on President Joe Biden: “Biden wants to inoculate as many people as possible.”

This is news to anyone?

- Cole on plans to approve vaccine for toddlers: “They're not going to not approve [emergency use authorization for children five years old or less].”

Wouldn't surprise me.

- Cole on pharmaceutical companies: “There’s a money incentive for Pfizer and the drug companies to promote additional vaccinations.”

No **** Sherlock. There is a money incentive for any drug company to promote any of their drugs. Or pretty much any company to promote their product. Ever see a car/alcohol/etc commercial, or an ad in a magazine, or a billboard, or...

And as for the companies paying them, yep they sure do. Again is this news to anyone? They pay them whether or not the drug gets approved or denied. Same with USDA inspections. There is a pork processor near me who pays to have about 30 or so full time inspectors at their plant.

- Cole on the financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies: “It’ll be recurring fountain of revenue. It might not be that much initially, but it’ll be recurring -- if they can -- if they can get every person required at an annual vaccine, that is a recurring return of money going into their company.”

Again, no **** Sherlock. Same with the flu vaccine. Or while not yearly the tetanus vaccine. Or pretty much any vaccine as long as people keep producing more people. Or antibiotics as long as people keep getting sick. Or... Heck Budweiser is a "recurring return of money" for them(Bud). I can't understand why but it is.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom