• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    AFAIK, the problem isn't that the doctors CAN'T, it's that they WON'T despite patient demands. And people are falling into Dunning-Kreuger gap all over the place...

It's literally that they can't without being fired.

Most doctors work for a healthcare group of some kind, rather than entirely on their own, these days. Those groups decide what the doctor is allowed to do.

I had a private doctor that got forced into one of these groups before. He was perfectly happy with the group of meds I was on. After he was put in the group he was hyper apologetic to me but said the group forbids him from allowing someone like me to be on those meds and I was forced off them.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    New report out today. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7038e1.htm

Moderna somewhat more effective than Pfizer. Both more effective than J&J.

My take: if you have gone through the Pfizer regimen, a booster really does look like a good idea.

Over to you, Chet.

I told ya so, lol.
    Like I said in a prior post, after going through all of the studies and papers, I can say with absolute confidence if you subscribe to the vax, you will require boosters.

The mechanism for function is too different from a normal vaccine to have wide spread effectiveness against variants. You need a booster for each variant. The media will say that I'm wrong and these papers are wrong, until the state starts advocating boosters. At which point the media will say I'm right and you need a booster.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Z2qsAFCh.jpg

Top Bottom