1,000 yards out

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    So, if your car is stolen, you would not want the crook prosecuted, since not all car thieves have been prosecuted?
    Why are all petty crimes committed by the reps/right zealously prosecuted while the major crimes perpetrated by the dems/left go overlooked or dropped?

This is as far from equal justice as we can get, hence we are truely a banana republic.

https://spectator.org/washingtons-incurable-case-of-trump-derangement-syndrome/
    Like Shakespeare’s King Lear, Donald Trump is a “man more sinned against than sinning.” Trump’s enemies invariably exceed him in excesses. They accuse him of dictatorial behavior even as they seek to turn America into a left-wing authoritarian regime. The wags who dubbed their feverish hatred of him “Trump Derangement Syndrome” were right. The condition is altogether real, spurring everything from the bogus Russia investigation to the equally outlandish FBI raid on his home.
    Former FBI head James Comey, after he got popped for these extreme measures, claimed disingenuously that he wasn’t investigating Trump directly but only his campaign and had an obligation to protect it from foreign influence. Of course, this was contradicted by the fact that he never gave Trump a briefing on his ostensible concerns. As it came out later in the texts of agent Peter Strzok, the FBI wanted to “stop” Trump and had an “insurance” policy in case he won.
    The FBI’s treatment of Trump is akin to what we see in the crudest autocracies, where the moment a politician loses power, he finds himself a hunted enemy of the state and must either fight to reclaim his office or suffer prison and death.
    In the grip of Trump Derangement Syndrome, the elites always overreach, turning Trump into a populist martyr.
    In recent days, the chattering class has pooh-poohed the notion of an FBI raid on Trump’s home as evidence of America turning into a banana republic. But it is, almost cartoonishly so.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What are the odds on Garland leaving us with more questions than answers after this presser?

It does say something that this POS has been forced to comment by the outrage, not just from republicans?

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I don’t want to get into a pissing match at all.

You’re the one getting emotional and spitting at your screen, trolling for a reaction from me.

I think misdeeds should be investigated, and crimes should be prosecuted, and it does not seem at all implausible to me that Trump committed misdeeds worthy of investigation.
    Welcome back KUT

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    EQUAL CRIMES DESERVE EQUAL JUSTICE

Shout it from the rooftops...

In the middle of directing the difficult task of transferring the historically important records of the Obama administration into the National Archives, the archivist in charge, David Ferriero, ran into a serious problem: A lot of key records are missing.

And yet the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'll try to transcribe as much as I can of the AG Garland statement

2:52PM not there yet

SMH watching on MSNBC, "analyst" is blaming Trump for making it public. (That's not going to work, after 10 minutes need to subscribe to keep watching)

blames trump for publicizing raid
    gave lawyer warrant and property receipt
    "rule of law" blah blah blah "we are tasked with applying it without fear or favor"

"can't provide basis of search"

Personally approved seeking search warrant

"defends the integrity of the DOJ and FBI"

That's all folks....

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    "Zero inflation! Now I'm going on vacation..."

200w.gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Aren't you 'any one' and 'here'? Why should we believe you know what is going on any better than anyone else? You said so yourself
    Dont feed the troll. Thats the same guy who belittled people who spoke against the 18 boosters and wearing masks. I wouldnt trust his instincts of "whats really going on".

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'll try to transcribe as much as I can of the AG Garland statement

2:52PM not there yet

SMH watching on MSNBC, "analyst" is blaming Trump for making it public. (That's not going to work, after 10 minutes need to subscribe to keep watching)

blames trump for publicizing raid
    gave lawyer warrant and property receipt
    "rule of law" blah blah blah
    "applying without fear or favor"
    "can't provide basis of search"

Personally approved seeking search warrant

"defends the integrity of the DOJ and FBI"

That's all folks....
    Rule of law, equal justice, integrity of the DOJ and the FBI, Yeah right. All of this is bull****

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I don’t want to get into a pissing match at all.

You’re the one getting emotional and spitting at your screen, trolling for a reaction from me.

I think misdeeds should be investigated, and crimes should be prosecuted, and it does not seem at all implausible to me that Trump committed misdeeds worthy of investigation.
    I'll just leave this here:

Top Bottom