• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    Ok. this gets weirder and weirder by the minute...
    I found the following post on a news site about the current events

--------------
    These raids are likely trying to "stave off" an announcement due Mon, Mar 29, regarding the total dissolution of the U.S. Corporation (corruption unlimited) which has been ignoring the constitution. The dissolution will revert our country back to the original REPUBLIC in which it was founded. We become "sovereign citizens" who control our govt, and not vice versa. All 50 states were served papers, plus the military and Supreme Court on Friday. The military is onboard. This means freedom FINALLY for all Americans from the IRS and many other wonderful changes. It appears "the powers that be" and the Rockefellers don't want to lose their vice grip, thus the raidsprior to Monday's announcement of the changes. Each person in office must take an oath to the common law and the constitution, or be fired immediately. Many brave citizens behind the scenes have helped in this effort to free us.
    The Restore America Plan was suggested by the military, who worked with the group on this procedure. Citizens from all 50 states are involved in its development.
    SATURDAY UPDATE: LENGTHY - The armed force were served notice of the return of lawful sovereign (“civilian”) authority.
    YouTube - RESTORE AMERICA COUNTER PUNCH 1-3 (10 min audio clip)
    TalkShoe - Call - Tim Turner (America Can Be Free)
    A recording from 3/24 (listen to first 5 mins)

From The Detroit News: DETNEWS.COM | Forums | News Talk

Somehow I have my doubts.
    Sounds too good to be true . . . probably is . . . however if the military actually were to back such a thing up I'd say it would be a done deal.
    Not likely at this point.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Somehow I have my doubts.
    Sounds too good to be true . . . probably is . . . however if the military actually were to back such a thing up I'd say it would be a done deal.
    Not likely at this point.

StarKing I am in the Military and I have never heard of this...
    Not even as a rumor...
    Then again I am just an E-5...

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie
    StarKing I am in the Military and I have never heard of this...
    Not even as a rumor...
    Then again I am just an E-5...

Something roughly similar to this happened while I was in the Air Force, during Nixon's Presidency. Combat exposure types (some, anyway - me for instance) were told to keep a carry bag with them at all times and be ready for a rapid deployment stateside . . . etc, etc. Orders were alledgedly from above the military command structure.
    It was VERY hush-hush, we were instructed to say absolutely nothing about it to anyone.
    Obviously nothing came of it, but I can imagine such a thing happening again.
    Still, I doubt it.

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm not doubting you, you have the experience with that sorta thing. I don't. But there just seems to be... I don't know... a panic, and lots of smearing, unnecessary smearing, and too much that doesn't add up.

And me of all people should have seen it coming.

It may be educational for you to research Ruby Ridge, with emphasis on what the Feds were telling the press before word got out what was really happening. Also, read the court transcripts, where you'll find the FBI and BATF perjured themselves on the stand about what happened. The only reason Randy Weaver wasn't locked away for the rest of his life is that the US Marshal's told the truth.

What the feds are saying now sounds exactly like what they told the press then, and now they've got the press even more firmly on the side of the administration than they did then. The press barely asked questions then, they won't ask any now, no matter how many citizens are killed. They won't even report it unless word gets out otherwise.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    And at Waco, they made it sound like burning up those children was a good thing because of the life they were forced to endure at the compound. The smear machine is in action at this point.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    If they were selling pipe bombs, they deserve to be arrested. The purpose of the organization is fighting off an anti-christ? Really? Jesus turned water into wine. If an anti-christ has anything like that kind of power, bullets aren't going to stop him/her.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    According to the above quote, a militia is necessary to secure a free state. Breaking the country down into states, the militia was to protect each state from the tyranny of a central government. Seems some feds don't like the people to exercise their constitutional rights. This after the feds step all over the constitution.

And the part of the militias not being dangerous to the public, that is correct. The militias as guaranteed by the supreme law of the land would only be dangerous to a federal government bent on taking over as supreme leader.

Would the founders of the United States today be called part of the lunatic fringe???

Just wondering?

nah that's what state national guards are for

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i would cut out the pipe bomb talk on here.....or our happy home could get took away....as far as havin' them there is only 1 reason to have them and we all know what for...so theres no reason FOR ANY OF US TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THEM IN THIS DAY AND AGE.....i just can't believe some of things i read in this thread......and has nothing to do with A2 rights...:twocents:

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    One of the useful things about threads like this, in a community like this, is you get a feel for who is most likely to be first on the phone to the feds, drooling with excitement at the chance to report neighbors with non-approved thoughts.

One shouldn't trust anyone you meet and chat with on a board like this, but you can surely get a handle on who to absolutely distrust.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    2 dozen firearms seized from the property in Hammond?

I hope that isn't criteria for a raid. Some here on INGO would be in big trouble.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    i would cut out the pipe bomb talk on here.....or our happy home could get took away....as far as havin' them there is only 1 reason to have them and we all know what for...so theres no reason FOR ANY OF US TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THEM IN THIS DAY AND AGE.....i just can believe some of things i read in this thread......and has nothing to do with A2 rights...:twocents:

I feel ya. I can't believe some of the things I read about on this thread either...like "so there's no reason for any of us to even talk about them."

Scarnucci

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    IN
    i would cut out the pipe bomb talk on here.....or our happy home could get took away....as far as havin' them there is only 1 reason to have them and we all know what for...so theres no reason FOR ANY OF US TO EVEN TALK ABOUT THEM IN THIS DAY AND AGE.....i just can't believe some of things i read in this thread......and has nothing to do with A2 rights...:twocents:

Are you serious? Where am I at where the citizens are worrying about talking about a subject that the government deems unsafe or dangerous? Thats a First Amendment right! Its pretty scary when the sheeple would rather hush up instead of discuss a current event occurring in their home state! I'm embarrassed for you.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Are you serious? Where am I at where the citizens are worrying about talking about a subject that the government deems unsafe or dangerous? Thats a First Amendment right! Its pretty scary when the sheeple would rather hush up instead of discuss a current event occurring in their home state! I'm embarrassed for you.

yes it's our RIGHT....but i'm sure these raids started with just the same talk.....i'm not embarrassed......just makin' a point that just this talk IS NOT GOOD THIS DAY AND AGE WE LIVE IN......THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Remember folks, Obama wants a Reichstag fire.

I imagine, at some point, he'll get it.

If it happens, if he chooses to force matters to that point which it appears he may, hopefully it turns into a conflagration he cannot control. I do not think he wants the November elections to happen, and he's striving to create an excuse for them not to happen.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    One of the useful things about threads like this, in a community like this, is you get a feel for who is most likely to be first on the phone to the feds, drooling with excitement at the chance to report neighbors with non-approved thoughts.

One shouldn't trust anyone you meet and chat with on a board like this, but you can surely get a handle on who to absolutely distrust.

The first people on the phone to the feds wouldn't be posting on this thread when they could just report it. That is how the feds work and they are very good at it. One day you are out preaching insanity to the masses who will listen and the next you are raided by the alphabet police for selling pipe bombs.:nuts:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    yes it's our RIGHT....but i'm sure these raids started with just the same talk.....i'm not embarrassed......just makin' a point that just this talk IS NOT GOOD THIS DAY AND AGE WE LIVE IN......THINK ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's lots of things the disciples of Obama do not want us to talk about.

For example, I happen to share the religious belief of that militia that the anti-Christ is coming. Don't know that I share many, or any, other beliefs with them, but I share that one. Along with a quarter of other Republicans, I think there is a fair to middlin chance Obama is it.

In a free America, should I be afraid to talk about that, as some would wish? In a free America, should I now be wondering if what I just said will soon have me getting a knock at my door? No, but I do wonder if or when that knock is coming.

Nevertheless, I swore an oath to the Constitution. I've fought to uphold that oath and protect that document. I will not now be so cowardly as to silence my beliefs simply because I know full well there are those out there that will try to force me to do so. Instead I will, if necessary, fulfill my oath.

I don't have pipe bombs, never played with explosives outside the military, haven't formed ties with any "militia" groups. Yet, if the knock comes at my door, you'll hear the same tales you hear about these folks up in Michigan. I hold non-approved religious views, they will pull an arsenal of guns and ammo out of my house (never mentioned that darn near all of it is .22s and a rusty inop muzzle loader).

Naw... even knowing the risks and possible outcome, I simply cannot be the kind of sniveling coward that refuses to exercise his rights, rights paid for in blood, out of fear of an out of control government.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OK guys, CNN picked up the story. I'm sure you can guess how they spun it. Bad guys training with deadly weapons. They were even showing strictly Michigan Militia website and videos while quoting from the Hurtree website. I didn't catch what the guys were arrested for, but then again I don't think they said.

The quote that pissed me off was "Thinking about the midwest you think about values and morals, and good people. Not this kind of person..." :xmad:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am surprised they aren't singing the praises of the Michigan Militia since some of the reports indicated that they cooperated with the Feds and they have members of Islamic heritage.

5.56'aholic

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    <- tragic boating accident
    The scary thing about this is, now that the libs have ahold of the story they will group all gun owners in with these idiots. Just like they do with their use of the term assault weapons to describe semi-auto rifles that resemble military weapons, we will be labeled as extremists. Oh wait, that is already happening.....

Top Bottom