• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    He does not fall under the GS pay scale thus not a GS employee. He is paid under the HHS RF-00 pay which is employees appointed and compensated as special consultants under 42 U.S.C. 209(f)
    Which is just another government pay scale used specifically by HHS. There are a number of them, but in essence they are all the same thing. You can even find the history of his salary online, like any government employee.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    One final question. When did we start questioning the pay scale for public employees ? Does this mean we’re now concerned about the public payroll for the thousands of employees in multiple government departments (education, transportation, etc) and how that affects our national budget requirements (and deficit) ?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Talent I can't comment on, knowledge, he's either a liar or an idiot.. When he reversed his position 180 on masks costing thousands of lives his credibility was GONE and his salary should have been gone as well.
    Lets take a 10 month trip in the wayback machine.
    Or he changed his mind based on the availability of new information. Isn't that exactly what a scientist, Dr., leader, or a human should do?

If you stick with one position, even though new facts come in and prove you wrong - that makes you an idiot.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    One final question. When did we start questioning the pay scale for public employees ? Does this mean we’re now concerned about the public payroll for the thousands of employees in multiple government departments (education, transportation, etc) and how that affects our national budget requirements (and deficit) ?
    Better late than never I guess?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Or he changed his mind based on the availability of new information. Isn't that exactly what a scientist, Dr., leader, or a human should do?

If you stick with one position, even though new facts come in and prove you wrong - that makes you an idiot.
    He's a virus "expert" for over 30 years and the government is paying him over 400 grand a year because he is considered a world renowned expert and he is "iffy" on the effectiveness of a mask? He's a political hack and not worth $400 a year.

1611848325167.jpeg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well to be fair it is millions of employees. This guy is #1 on the list though, so questioning why is probably a legitimate question. NIH has a good number of highly paid employees thanks to many of them being specialized Drs.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    He's a virus "expert" for over 30 years and the government is paying him over 400 grand a year because he is considered a world renowned expert and he is "iffy" on the effectiveness of a mask? He's a political hack and not worth $400 a year.

View attachment 122991
    nzaw0CB.gif

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

Okay, I’ll concede to your counterpoint. What I won’t concede to is the press blasting Trump for his actions based on Fauci’s changing recommendations. The media crucified Trump mercilessly, all the while the narrative was changing.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Okay, I’ll concede to your counterpoint. What I won’t concede to is the press blasting Trump for his actions based on Fauci’s changing recommendations. The media crucified Trump mercilessly, all the while the narrative was changing.
    You'll get no argument from me on that.

Top Bottom