• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Because CTD jacked their prices 200-300% for ammo and gun stuff the minute Obama was announced to be elected, both times, and no exaggeration about how quickly they did it, the evening of the election, normal prices, the net day, skyrocketed prices, I won't ever buy from them, regardless of what they have. For 8 months they were the only one to have the new RIA 1911 10mm and I wanted one badly, but I refused to buy from them because of their prior actions.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Because CTD jacked their prices 200-300% for ammo and gun stuff the minute Obama was announced to be elected, both times, and no exaggeration about how quickly they did it, the evening of the election, normal prices, the net day, skyrocketed prices, I won't ever buy from them, regardless of what they have. For 8 months they were the only one to have the new RIA 1911 10mm and I wanted one badly, but I refused to buy from them because of their prior actions.

After their outrageous price jacking, I made a permanent switch to www.midwayusa.com and others.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Did anyone else notice the absence of people at the CTD booth at the nra convention? *****ing about them draws attention to them, ignore them and hopefully they go away.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    No, thank you. CTD could have free same-day delivery, hand-delivered by Viking shieldmaidens and I'd still give my money to MidwayUSA.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    No, thank you. CTD could have free same-day delivery, hand-delivered by Viking shieldmaidens and I'd still give my money to MidwayUSA.

I haven't bought anything from them in the last 6-7 years, but, let's not go crazy here... If she is doing the delivery, I would have to be doing the buying...

Lagertha_S01P01.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cheaper Than Dirt? Never heard of them. In fact, I've never heard of them for a few years now.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    CTD used to be one of those sites I had saved in my favorites until they pulled the price stunts they did. I understand increasing prices, it was it the way they did it. I will never use them. I ignored their booth at NRA convention, as did many others.

Besides, 4 day delivery is not unusual. I get Amazon items in 2 days on a regular basis. Xtreme Bullets can get me 50# of bullets in 4 days.

Top Bottom