• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    SO IT'S OFFICIAL....YOU ARE SAYING THAT PEOPLE SHOULD SHOOT OFFICERS THAT COME ONTO THEIR PROPERTY IF YOU "THINK" IT"S NECESSARY AND REASONABLE?

That's what you're saying?
    I'm saying to shoot anyone who violently breaks into your home if you're an innocent person. Stopping the threat to your life and safety must be your first priority. Especially, if you're an innocent homeowner and not a criminal. Doesn't matter what gang colours they're wearing or what they're shouting. Plenty of home invaders kick in the doors and start yelling about being the police. Best to defend yourself first. If someone has a legitimate reason for being there, let them come at a decent hour, ring the doorbell or knock politely and make their case for entry with the proper documents. You break in the door you take your chances.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    I'm saying to shoot anyone who violently breaks into your home if you're an innocent person. Stopping the threat to your life and safety must be your first priority. Especially, if you're an innocent homeowner and not a criminal. Doesn't matter what gang colours they're wearing or what they're shouting. Plenty of home invaders kick in the doors and start yelling about being the police. Best to defend yourself first. If someone has a legitimate reason for being there, let them come at a decent hour, ring the doorbell or knock politely and make their case for entry with the proper documents. You break in the door you take your chances.

This incident was at a decent hour

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County

SO IT'S OFFICIAL......YOU ARE SAYING TO SHOOT ALL POLICE OFFICERS ON SIGHT, PREFERABLY WITH ARMOR PIERCING AMMUNITION. AND THEN TO SHOOT THEIR FAMILIES. RIGHT? RIGHT????

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Don't condone "murdering" anyone. Just stopping violent home invaders, regardless of what their reasons are, when they invade an innocent families home. We know for a fact that there are many locations around this country where judges pre-sign stacks of warrants for cops to fill in as and when they will. We constantly see these home invaders hitting the wrong places, terrorising innocents and even murdering innocent people and their animals. Hell, they've even burnt down more than one place during their rampages. If they won't voluntarily stop this behaviour then it will fall to the citizenry to put a stop to it. Whatever it takes. Our only job is to get home safely at night, and if we're not safe there then all best have to be off.
    No you don't!!!
    Does your little brain have any idea how many search warrants are served EVERY DAY in this country???
    THOUSANDS!!!!
    And incidents like this one constitute an infinitesimal number in the vast ocean of properly served warrants.
    BUT...
    Your personal grudge, and hatred of Police Officers allows you to completely ignore the facts and dwell on the TINY FRAGMENT of the warrants served that fall into question.
    I won't have to put up any more of your crap since you're joining my growing list of those who's posts aren't worth my time to read.

Really??? I can use this for later this week!

Do you have a cite? Any in Indiana?
    Hell no he doesn't!!!
    It's another of his made up "facts" that he uses to convince weak minded people that he is a champion of the Common Man. (Which is BS, IMO)

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    No you don't!!!
    Does your little brain have any idea how many search warrants are served EVERY DAY in this country???
    THOUSANDS!!!!
    And incidents like this one constitute an infinitesimal number in the vast ocean of properly served warrants.
    BUT...
    Your personal grudge, and hatred of Police Officers allows you to completely ignore the facts and dwell on the TINY FRAGMENT of the warrants served that fall into question.
    I won't have to put up any more of your crap since you're joining my growing list of those who's posts aren't worth my time to read.

Hell no he doesn't!!!
    It's another of his made up "facts" that he uses to convince weak minded people that he is a champion of the Common Man. (Which is BS, IMO)

Whoa there, you're talking sense now....we can't have that here!

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I want to make sure I am fully understood about this issue. I made a statement about enemies... and I want to clarify, I dont think that the police, as a whole, are our enemies, I do believe that a significant percentage of police officers will overstep their authority on any old whim, and those are the ones that are what I would consider an enemy. I am not condoning the murdering of police officers, I do condone vigorously pursuing any and all legal ramifications against police departments and officers individually if there are reasons. Hell too bad that the police werent monitoring my electric usage during the peak of the winter. Unbeknownst to me the breaker for the outside unit blew, and the electric heaters were supplying all the heat which contributed to about a $150 per month for almost 3 months hell if they would have been watching, maybe they would have come over after the first month so I could have saved about 300 bucks on electricity costs... My point is that I dont understand the over-utilization on armed militaristic raids on someone's home looking for God-knows-what.

Gunner

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So, you're saying in your words, you condone the murdering of police officers...that's what you're saying on an open forum.....on INGunowners.com that "DOESN'T PROMOTE VIOLENCE AGAINST LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS???"

I'm saying I'll vote to acquit. Take that as you wish.

Article 1 Section 19 of the Indiana Constitution allows me to do just that.

I'm not promoting violence. I'm saying I understand it and will forgive it. Big difference.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    I'm saying I'll vote to acquit. Take that as you wish.

Article 1 Section 19 of the Indiana Constitution allows me to do just that.

I'm not promoting violence. I'm saying I understand it and will forgive it. Big difference.

You're saying that you condone the murder of police officers but just don't have the balls to say it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You're saying that you condone the murder of police officers but just don't have the balls to say it.

Unlike some, I say what mean. What I said is exactly what I meant.

If you're not kicking in people's doors for growing lettuce and tomatoes, or falsely swearing out warrants, or kicking in the wrong doors entirely, you don't need to worry about it.

You know who doesn't like the people protecting themselves from illegal or unjust actions by the government? Tyrants.

When the system fails and protects itself from the ramifications of its own failures, this is all that's left, and it's the long-term natural course of events.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    it always the same Govbot's here who are blind to bad police work....and blind to a persons right to self defense for them or there familys when they have done no wrong and blind to freedom... and (The reaper) your trying to twist people comments here to cause trouble your a sorry person:poop:.....

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Update:

After three weeks of news followup, and being forced to sue the police department to acquire documents regarding the investigation of the Hartes, it has been revealed that police started spying on the family after a purchase they made at a local hydroponics store. Police sorted through the family's trash for three weeks, obviously finding vegetation from their indoor garden. They used an unreliable field test on the plant material to get a false positive for marijuana. This was sufficient evidence to execute a SWAT raid on the family and hold Mr. Harte face-down on the ground for 2.5 hours.

All this terror for plants. WTF.

False drug test prompts fruitless raid of Leawood home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5aNU9bW-DU

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    .... So, as I have asked before what happens if a homeowner shoots and kills a cop who is storming their home actually survives the encounter and they come to find out that oh crap, wrong house, or oh we were wrong no marijuana here just lettuce...

Gunner

Do you really have to ask this question? You would be gunned down with extreme prejudice. Unless you are extremely lucky, as in winning the lottery lucky, you wouldn't even get a shot off before your torso was full of 5.56x45 entry holes with only slightly fewer exit holes. Then the cover up would begin and your name would be trashed by the next sundown. Years later your estate might get a few dollars after the lawyers take the majority for costs.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    After three weeks of news followup, and being forced to sue the police department to acquire documents regarding the investigation of the Hartes, it has been revealed that police started spying on the family after a purchase they made at a local hydroponics store. Police sorted through the family's trash for three weeks, obviously finding vegetation from their indoor garden. They used an unreliable field test on the plant material to get a false positive for marijuana. This was sufficient evidence to execute a SWAT raid on the family and hold Mr. Harte face-down on the ground for 2.5 hours.

All this terror for plants. WTF.

False drug test prompts fruitless raid of Leawood home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5aNU9bW-DU

Thats interesting. So the copper who sits out in front of the hydroponics store writing down plates, sat on this information until times were lean, flipped back through his notes, and picked the Hartes to harass...err...I mean, create some work. The field test has to be a straight up lie. If not, all tests need to be disposed of and a new supplier chosen.

Drug warriors everywhere should be ashamed.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    This happens to aquarium-ists every so often as well. Buying high powered lights, having people come over and exchange little plastic bags for $20 each, sounds pretty guilty in this democratic society...

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish

When I watch The Blues Brothers (the original movie), and it gets to the police car-chase part, and I see all those police cars wrecking into each other and flipping over, I sometimes laugh.

Is that OK?

Top Bottom