• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Given the level of stupidity put into the 'war on drugs' and the law in Indiana, one wonders how soon we may see a police vs. homeowner shootout over broccoli.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Even if it were Marijuana... this is completely excessive! Just too bad that these people's tax money will contribute to their settlement. This lawsuit should come out of the police departments payroll

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    We cannot allow this. What will people try to grow in their basements next? Bananas? Coconuts?? A freaking Dogwood tree?!?

Admit it, Libertarians. You approve of basement bananas.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    As I have said before and as I will say again, the DA, Judge, Police officers involved should all hang from their necks in city center if they screw the pooch like this. So, as I have asked before what happens if a homeowner shoots and kills a cop who is storming their home actually survives the encounter and they come to find out that oh crap, wrong house, or oh we were wrong no marijuana here just lettuce...

Gunner

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    It will always be something that will prompt this type pf response. from Police and LE.
    As long as it always makes them money, or use as data points,AKA job security.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    "treat them like the violent home invaders they are" They broke into a house, they should be in the jail they are filling. Removed them from the force, they cant be trusted. This was a life threathing error. Would you let a doc try a second time to fix something bad, even tho the doc went to the wrong location the first time? Sry but ooops I'm sorry doesnt cut it! Using guns on the wrong people is a crime!! (oops it's a get otta jail free card)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The story I heard makes it more understandable. It wasn't marijuana they thought he was growing... Oh no... much more sinister and potentially dangerous. It was non-Monsanto vegetable seeds... yep, now I think you will undertand the urgency the police were working under.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Or worse:
    Maybe they were looking for some of Monsanto's patent GMO soybeans grown w/o the royalty fee?

Dang expat beat me to it!

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    "treat them like the violent home invaders they are" They broke into a house, they should be in the jail they are filling. Removed them from the force, they cant be trusted. This was a life threathing error. Would you let a doc try a second time to fix something bad, even tho the doc went to the wrong location the first time? Sry but ooops I'm sorry doesnt cut it! Using guns on the wrong people is a crime!! (oops it's a get otta jail free card)

Those responsible for the warrant should be held accountable. The officers executing it did nothing wrong.

Top Bottom