• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even if it were Marijuana... this is completely excessive! Just too bad that these people's tax money will contribute to their settlement. This lawsuit should come out of the police departments payroll

These raid orders come down from the prosecutors office I believe. The good little soldiers get to play army so they go without question and kick in doors.
    Had a friend that bought a hydro system for indoor garden a few years back and they served him. Said he was a grower....he was, veggy's....they did not storm trooper his house. Were very civil and left with apology's. Seems they got notice from the people monitoring these sites for the buyers.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    "This will not stand, man!" The Dude

Pot should be legal anyway, what a massive waist of resources.

Ill bet with in a mile or two of that event some asswipe was selling crack.

Jimmy

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    These raid orders come down from the prosecutors office I believe. The good little soldiers get to play army so they go without question and kick in doors.
    Had a friend that bought a hydro system for indoor garden a few years back and they served him. Said he was a grower....he was, veggy's....they did not storm trooper his house. Were very civil and left with apology's. Seems they got notice from the people monitoring these sites for the buyers.

The facts are we are in the start of a police state.......

You are being monitored and name put on a list at the places that sell items that are legal but can be used to grow illegal items.

Your utility bills are monitored and a high usages then normal which is legal are reported and your name put on a list.

As your reading this post on this forum your more then likely being monitored guns are legal but can be used for illegal use also.....

Judges don't question our read warrants any more...... no time so many they just rubber stamping them...

The more "Militarized Police" we have now...... a lot of them want to play with all there new toys and pretend there soldiers or storm trooper as they kick your door in . In there mind they are above you.... we are the police we are the law.... ;)

I have said this so many times here know your rights and never trust the police................:patriot:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    As I have said before and as I will say again, the DA, Judge, Police officers involved should all hang from their necks in city center if they screw the pooch like this. So, as I have asked before what happens if a homeowner shoots and kills a cop who is storming their home actually survives the encounter and they come to find out that oh crap, wrong house, or oh we were wrong no marijuana here just lettuce...

Gunner

Start here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_political_discussion/276220-senate_bill_0001_a.html

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Is there any legal recourse against the pinheads who issue warrants without sufficient probable cause in reality or theory?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Is there any legal recourse against the pinheads who issue warrants without sufficient probable cause in reality or theory?
    If we are to judge by past history the answer to your question is no. They all enjoy immunity from their actions from the cop who busts down the door and kills a dog or your kid to the judge who issued a BS warrant. There's nothing like real justice available for the victims of these atrocious actions. The best you can hope for is to get money, and none of it comes from the perpetrators pockets.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    If we are to judge by past history the answer to your question is no. They all enjoy immunity from their actions from the cop who busts down the door and kills a dog or your kid to the judge who issued a BS warrant. There's nothing like real justice available for the victims of these atrocious actions. The best you can hope for is to get money, and none of it comes from the perpetrators pockets.

My response to that is... if someone shoots their asses, even later on down the road, they'll enjoy immunity from conviction if I'm on their jury.

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    This isn't unusual, and actually happens fairly often in the Saltwater aquarium world because high PAR lights are needed to grow sensitive corals. There are many stories of people getting a knock on their door from law enforcement wanting to make sure they weren't growing pot. Personally, I think it's preposterous and have wondered myself when it would happen to my own home as the number and size of my aquariums grow.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    This isn't unusual, and actually happens fairly often in the Saltwater aquarium world because high PAR lights are needed to grow sensitive corals. There are many stories of people getting a knock on their door from law enforcement wanting to make sure they weren't growing pot. Personally, I think it's preposterous and have wondered myself when it would happen to my own home as the number and size of my aquariums grow.

So let them knock, and if they dont have a warrant slam the freaking door in the face and tell them to get the hell off your property until they have a properly signed search warrant...

It is getting to the point anymore in this country were I am fed up with the police and I find them more like the enemy anymore...

Gunner

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So let them knock, and if they dont have a warrant slam the freaking door in the face and tell them to get the hell off your property until they have a properly signed search warrant...

It is getting to the point anymore in this country were I am fed up with the police and I find them more like the enemy anymore...

Gunner

That's just it. THEY'LL HAVE a warrant.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    My response to that is... if someone shoots their asses, even later on down the road, they'll enjoy immunity from conviction if I'm on their jury.

So, you're saying in your words, you condone the murdering of police officers...that's what you're saying on an open forum.....on INGunowners.com that "DOESN'T PROMOTE VIOLENCE AGAINST LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS???"

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Don't think I've heard anything about "murdering" cops. Just stopping violent home invaders using whatever means are necessary. There's no other recourse left to the citizenry since they all enjoy immunity for their actions and suffer no repercussions for their actions. If things continue as they are there will be many cases where this happens.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    Don't think I've heard anything about "murdering" cops. Just stopping violent home invaders using whatever means are necessary. There's no other recourse left to the citizenry since they all enjoy immunity for their actions and suffer no repercussions for their actions. If things continue as they are there will be many cases where this happens.

Try to justify it all you want....good grief

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN

So what you are stating is that you condone the murdering of officers, even if there is a valid search warrant, whether you agree with it or not? Is this the opinion of this website, the murdering of police officers? Maybe this website needs to come out and make a positive "yes or no" stance on this subject?:dunno:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Don't condone "murdering" anyone. Just stopping violent home invaders, regardless of what their reasons are, when they invade an innocent families home. We know for a fact that there are many locations around this country where judges pre-sign stacks of warrants for cops to fill in as and when they will. We constantly see these home invaders hitting the wrong places, terrorising innocents and even murdering innocent people and their animals. Hell, they've even burnt down more than one place during their rampages. If they won't voluntarily stop this behaviour then it will fall to the citizenry to put a stop to it. Whatever it takes. Our only job is to get home safely at night, and if we're not safe there then all best have to be off.

TheReaper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2012
    Southeastern IN
    Don't condone "murdering" anyone. Just stopping violent home invaders, regardless of what their reasons are, when they invade an innocent families home. We know for a fact that there are many locations around this country where judges pre-sign stacks of warrants for cops to fill in as and when they will. We constantly see these home invaders hitting the wrong places, terrorising innocents and even murdering innocent people and their animals. Hell, they've even burnt down more than one place during their rampages. If they won't voluntarily stop this behaviour then it will fall to the citizenry to put a stop to it. Whatever it takes. Our only job is to get home safely at night, and if we're not safe there then all best have to be off.

SO IT'S OFFICIAL....YOU ARE SAYING THAT PEOPLE SHOULD SHOOT OFFICERS THAT COME ONTO THEIR PROPERTY IF YOU "THINK" IT"S NECESSARY AND REASONABLE?

That's what you're saying?

Top Bottom