• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I doubt it. It looks like they were in a line and the blue thing is leaning like it changed lanes fast. Either that or the lambo made such a fast move that you can't tell it tried to swerve and hit the blue thing... :D

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Guys, it's simple. First of all, the blue thing is an old Saab. It has the VW/Porsche taillights of the 80's.

Secondly, look at the street signs. The side of the road they are on shows you which side of the road you drive on. Here, it's the left and the signs face you on the side they'll be closest to you.

The Diablo was flying by that Saab so fast they didn't see it coming and it freaked them out when they finally saw it so they swerved.

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

Do I get rep points for using my melon?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I doubt it. It looks like they were in a line and the blue thing is leaning like it changed lanes fast. Either that or the lambo made such a fast move that you can't tell it tried to swerve and hit the blue thing... :D

I was thinking the same thing. Either one side of the blue car has suspension issues, or it is flexing from passing, changing lanes, etc.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Guys, it's simple. First of all, the blue thing is an old Saab. It has the VW/Porsche taillights of the 80's.

Secondly, look at the street signs. The side of the road they are on shows you which side of the road you drive on. Here, it's the left and the signs face you on the side they'll be closest to you.

The Diablo was flying by that Saab so fast they didn't see it coming and it freaked them out when they finally saw it so they swerved.

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

Do I get rep points for using my melon?

I'm the one that pointed it out, not you.:)

My last post was more of a rhetorical question.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    that it was rhetorical? that you knew ;)

If I had not seen where the road signs were and looked at the license plates and knew they were not were in America, why would I have asked the question?

Me asking the question obviously shows that I knew that the cars in question drive on the opposite side of the road, thus the Lambo is passing the blue thing, otherwise, why would I have asked what is "fail" about the picture...

Sorry if I didn't use a smiley after my rhetorical question, keep winking.

fireball168

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Clinton
    I never really did figure the "fail" thing out - although this happened to me a few months ago, and felt it was worthy of a picture.

Receivers015.jpg

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville

Having spent some time in Italy that sign facing the camera is a warning sign for a railroad crossing. If you look at the other signs that are visible you only see the back of them. Since they drive on the same side of the road we do in Italy, the Lambo is actually being passed. But this is just my :twocents: on this pic. Here are some others.

Epicstupidity-db.jpg

dacing-fail.jpg

Snake_fail.jpg

TattooFail.jpg

frosting2.jpg

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Having spent some time in Italy that sign facing the camera is a warning sign for a railroad crossing. If you look at the other signs that are visible you only see the back of them. Since they drive on the same side of the road we do in Italy, the Lambo is actually being passed. But this is just my on this pic. Here are some others.

You sir, are right.

I guess you get the rep for using your "melon" correctly.

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    It's been a long time since I was in Italy. But it seems to me that certain warning signs used appear on both sides of the street. I left Italy in 84
    so my memory isn't what it used to be.

Here are some other fail pics.

failmeter.jpg

When100isntenough.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom