• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    ^^^ Very nice!

2 years ago I gifted my XDm 3.3 since i was too hard for me to rack, no matter what method I tried. That was my only 9mm. I missed the 9mm and tried the 9mm EZ, loved it and bought it.......in May of this year; and when I finally got a few boxes of ammo, I had a problem with the EZ and sent it back in. That took 8 weeks. While waiting for it to come back, I bought what 9mm I could. I took it to the range when it came back but only put 50 rounds through it cuz' ammo is so hard to find and it is overpriced. I am hoping to really check it out when ammo becomes easier to find and less expensive.

Oh, I was having ALLOT of feeding problems. They repaired the extractor and polished the feed ramp.

Great gun.....easy on the wrist!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I'm almost 70 yrs old and I have lots of pain in my hands and wrists. I decided to sell some guns to buy the S&W Shield EZs.I finally got out shooting them. The 380 is very good....low weight,easy to rack and loads magazines pretty good. The 9mm is good too..not as low in weight but it is better than the Shield 9mm that I sold to buy these. I hike a lot and these two make it better. Glad to have both of them!

Just bought an EZ 380 for my wife to carry.

She can't rack anything but this - so it is a great option.

Glad you can shoot again, bad hands/wrists and all....

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    If you are looking for an M&P EZ in .380 or 9mm Rural King has been keeping them in stock at reasonable prices for these times. The Lafayette store is holding back ammo so they can sell 1 box to people who buy guns there. If ammo for the caliber gun you buy is on the shelf you are subject to whatever limits they are currently applying.

Just got my wife's there a coupla weeks ago. They had 3 more in stock. = $369.00 + tax.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Cabelas Bass Pro is going to have Black Friday Shield EZs. Gun, 5 mags, I think a range bag and goodies. $500

Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    Has anyone seen the M&P9 EZ Performance Center anywhere yet? I think it may be worth the extra $ for the flat trigger and the sights. I haven't seen one in person yet, though.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    Has anyone seen the M&P9 EZ Performance Center anywhere yet? I think it may be worth the extra $ for the flat trigger and the sights. I haven't seen one in person yet, though.

I seen one a couple months back maybe and I almost bought it but didn't. If I remember it was priced about $25-50 more than the plain jane next to it.

Eagle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 29, 2020
    Greenwood
    I seen one a couple months back maybe and I almost bought it but didn't. If I remember it was priced about $25-50 more than the plain jane next to it.

Thanks jspy5. $50 seems well worthwhile for the extras. Of course, in this market, these may be hard to find like everything else.

bigjeepman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2020
    SLC
    I bought one two years ago thinking it would be a better carry for my wife. She decided to stay with her J frame Smith and I started carrying the .380 EZ and really like it.

Top Bottom