• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No, it’s “unresolved.” You can’t pose your opinion as fact.
    I don't want to live in the world you vote for. We all know what unconstitutional efforts were made to steal this election including an admission by CNN they were electioneering illegally just yesterday. So stop covering for the crimes and unconstitutional actions by your party and supporters, it is beneath you.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The court made their bed when they refused to honor their oath under the first amendment, denying half the country their right to a redress of grievances.

This country is just going to fall apart now. Someone pass the marshmellows.
    I suggest the upset people move. Like to Norway, Sweden, or a Trump compound. Everybody else, those who think the SCOTUS acted appropriately, and that the election was secure... we’ll stretch out our legs in all the new real estate given up.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I suggest the upset people move. Like to Norway, Sweden, or a Trump compound. Everybody else, those who think the SCOTUS acted appropriately, and that the election was secure... we’ll stretch out our legs in all the new real estate given up.

How about people like you move to a country with the politics you want, rather than turning the only free country on earth into china 2.0?

Every other country has what you want.

And telling me to move because I value my constitutional rights is real ****ing rich. Get ****ed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't want to live in the world you vote for. We all know what unconstitutional efforts were made to steal this election including an admission by CNN they were electioneering illegally just yesterday. So stop covering for the crimes and unconstitutional actions by your party and supporters, it is beneath you.
    I think it’s beneath you, and those who agree with you, to keep up with this “stolen election” nonsense. Trump lost, handily, it’s time to move on.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I want a constitutional country not the lie, cheat, and crimes country the democrats are pursuing...

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I’m not going anywhere. Don’t, however, infer that I neither believe SCOTUS acted appropriately, nor that the election was secure. You don’t get to conveniently divide and categorize those who oppose your views that way.

Top Bottom