• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I have a 2001Toyota Tundra Ltd that is about due for a new muffler and pipes. I don't want to replace the catalytic converters. Anyone you can recommend near Greenwood?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Amazon product ASIN B015WORCV8
    Just in case you want to DIY.
    Thanks. I cannot move around any more. If I got down on the ground, you might as well give me shovel cuz I won't be able to get back up

e5a8ed99aae13139c9a42d96d548d890.jpg

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I finally got to Ralph's today on Madison. O2 sensor mount was rusted through, but otherwise the exhaust system was in good shape. $135 repair that I thought was going to be many hundreds.

Thanks for the Ralph's recommendation! Sort of like going into a gun store the first time. You don't know what to expect and the guy behind the counter might just shoot you as soon as look at you. But, they got friendly in a hurry and did the work (including welding which no one seems to want to do any more) in 30 minutes.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was coming into recommend Ralph’s as well. Glad that worked out for you, Alpo. They fixed my van up for $180 including parts and labor for a rusted out resonator. Much cheaper than I thought it was going to be. The Potter boys are long-time USAC racers and good people. Each of them runs a separate muffler shop around Central Indiana.

Top Bottom