• ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    The reason I posted this question was, I was having a chat with another INGO member about my daughter thinking that every new gun I get is for her. I remembered the deal that my nephew has with his wife. She goes on a couple trips with her sisters ever year. So he gets a new gun every time she goes on vacation and leaves him home alone with their daughter. lol It just made me wonder if anyone else either does something similar or if they have to pull a fast one. lol

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    The reason I posted this question was, I was having a chat with another INGO member about my daughter thinking that every new gun I get is for her. I remembered the deal that my nephew has with his wife. She goes on a couple trips with her sisters ever year. So he gets a new gun every time she goes on vacation and leaves him alone with their daughter. lol It just made me wonder if anyone else either does something similar or if they have to pull a fast one. lol
    When I lived with my parents my mom would give me a hard time so I would just get one that all looked Similar enough I could just say it was the same one :laugh:

J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Buy a gun.

Store it with a friend for several months (or longer).

Bring it home and add it to the collection.

If asked if it a new gun you can honestly say, no, I've owned that one for a while.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Same here. I buy what I want, when I want. No justification needed
    Never leave new box laying around. Don't make any list that describes model, value, or current info. Answer like this: This isn't new honey, its an old beater that has been here forever! Remember Old Uncle XXXXX and he had these. Sorry he passed away at 98 years old. Have fun at the Mall!

Top Bottom