Evidence Mounts, China Used Virus As Weapon Against The World...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    :n00b:

:tinfoil:

:shady:

It was created by the ChiComs in Wuhan regardless of what your banned video says. To say it was created in the U.S. when it was killing people in the Wuhan province long before it was here is idiocy. To say we sent it there is even greater idiocy.

If we wanted to wage biological warfare on China it wouldn't be with a sneak approach with a flu virus to annoy them (and yes this only annoyed them, they don't care about the lives of their people in the least). If Trump wanted to wage something other than a trade war on China it would have been on a much grander scale.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    :n00b:

:tinfoil:

:shady:

It was created by the ChiComs in Wuhan regardless of what your banned video says. To say it was created in the U.S. when it was killing people in the Wuhan province long before it was here is idiocy. To say we sent it there is even greater idiocy.

If we wanted to wage biological warfare on China it wouldn't be with a sneak approach with a flu virus to annoy them (and yes this only annoyed them, they don't care about the lives of their people in the least). If Trump wanted to wage something other than a trade war on China it would have been on a much grander scale.
    Please, by all means examine the greater idiocies. How can anyone not know by now that there have been more players involved than just "Chicoms in Wuhan"? How can anyone not know by now that the bank bug was engineered as an element of the reset? By now how can anyone not know that the reset is above the level of nation states?

"To say we sent it there..."?
    Oh my.
    That would beg the question of what in the world you might think "we" is.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm retired. No more background checks and updates any more. No whole body counts, no dosimetry, no urine analysis, no polygraphs and thank goodness no more airports.

As concerns the interseine...
    It's useful. With it you can view the pronouncements of the movers and shakers involved, the planning for the reset and the bank bug from years in advance. Well, that's all I wanted to say. Have a good one.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Jan.11 2017. This guy is a fortune cookie!
    He's a damned traitor who needs his neck stretched.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    OMG. You must live on some 'interesting' websites.

Don't tell me what they are, I won't go there...I still need my security clearance.
    Think about it. What angle would be the most likely one to avoid any time in the media's coverage? That's right, the correct one.

What angle has been left out of the debate entirely? :dunno:
    Here's a hint: The elite unleashing a virus on the world to bring their goal of global governance one step closer to reality.

I'd like to see china made into a smoldering hole in the ground, but I can't deny the likelihood of this, considering all the signaling of the great reset.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Money is the means of transmitting power, the same as hydraulic fluid.
    It is also the universal solvent for dissolving barriers to the exercise of power

I despair of anyone not aware of the constant battle between GoOD anD EVIL being able to turn down a chance to get rich at the expense of the nebulous 'rest of mankind'

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Okay, if this is being considered fact, then why are we only just seeing this in a small news outlet? This has always been suspect, but one would think this revelation would be all over the news if actually fact.
    Because it's nonsense.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Because it's nonsense.

Looks pretty clear what was said:

Americans are so ignorant, they really believe they can stick their head in the sand, sing loudly, and all the bad will just go away. The CCP openly tells the world what their goals are but the much of the world is too intoxicated on their technological opiates and physical opiates to even care and the rest too afraid their little life will be inconvenienced so they ignore it...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Looks pretty clear what was said:

Americans are so ignorant, they really believe they can stick their head in the sand, sing loudly, and all the bad will just go away. The CCP openly tells the world what their goals are but the much of the world is too intoxicated on their technological opiates and physical opiates to even care and the rest too afraid their little life will be inconvenienced so they ignore it...
    For me it’s simple. China is winning the peace, why risk war?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

The Chinese ARE in a war, Americans are too preoccupied as stated earlier to notice. The Chinese are not going to engage the US in a kinetic war, it is a trade war, science and technology war, and especially a biological war.

They tell us what they are doing and you still deny it...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Just because guns aren't firing doesn't mean a war isn't being waged.
    China has engaged in large scale cyber warfare against the US for a long time now. Not to mention the economic warfare, or all the stolen military intelligence.

I don't think anyone knows how to proceed with this, in positions of power, because you're damned if you do and damned if you don't. If we go to war the global economy is done for, and both countries are going to be ruined long before ground combat is even seen. Even without nukes, simply a traditional military conflict.

Winning the peace is kind of an oblivious way to view the situation. They know what they're doing, and I'm sure most world leaders understand it as well.

They're even using diplomatic channels to attempt to wage war on the US.
    I'd also wager they play a role in the racial politics of today in the US. They've been caught pushing both sides of the narrative on social media.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Vigano strikes again.
    A man in the right that keeps on a coming and telling the people of the world what the reset and the bank bug really are.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Vigano strikes again.
    A man in the right that keeps on a coming and telling the people of the world what the reset and the bank bug really are.

They have dumbed down and or bought off the people, very few see this happening right before our eyes...

alanbarx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Madison
    The famous INGO saying, follow the money, is again vindicated when we learn China was the ONLY economy to grow in 2020.

Now this:

"China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons - including coronavirus - SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People's Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department"​

Just another story for the NEWS, we need facts.

Top Bottom