• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rebase

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2019
    Indianapolis
    So I may have been lurking in the local anti-2A group to gain insight into the other side.

Meeting with Braun's staff @ 8:30 AM - Thursday June 16, 2022 at Fishers City Hall

More Info: https://forms.everytown.org/a/senator-braun-mobile-office-hours

Quote from Everytown page:
    "

❗️
    ❗️
    ❗️
    Attention - Call to Action
    ❗️
    ❗️
    ❗️

WE HAVE AN APPOINTMENT THIS THURSDAY AT FISHERS CITY HALL TO MEET WITH A MEMBER OF SENATOR MIKE BRAUN'S STAFF, JACOB AT 8:30 AM IN FISHERS.​

If you'd like to come and talk to Jacob about why Senator Braun should support the gun safety framework that was announced Sunday, please RSVP here (address and details at the link): https://forms.everytown.org/.../senator-braun-mobile...
    We do need a count of how many are coming, so be sure to RSVP!
    Never done this before? It's OK! You do not have to talk, you can come in support and see how this all works!
    Put on your red shirt if you have it!
    Please come 15 minutes early to review talking points with our point person, Elizabeth Anderson.
    Thank you!
    "

I'm not able to go, but wonder if anyone wants to meet with Jacob before or after?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If it werent so damned hot, it would be funny to show up wearing a sweatshirt, then as soon as you are in front of Jacob and have the opportunity to speak, Start speaking and as you do, remove the sweatshirts to reveal your The 2A Project blue shirt and give him some REAL common sense advice.
    And of course since you are already speaking with the man, it would be rude for them to interrupt and make you go away. Even if they do succeed in removing you as you stay calm, polite, and level headed, they look like crazies yelling at you to leave. :lmfao:

Bonus points if you say you agree with them on the one thing that does make sense right now, which is exposing juvenile felonies to NICS. It shows that they wont even allow someone who agrees with them on some things to have an opposite opinion after all.

Last edited:

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    "Jacob"? No last name? What does he (or they) have to hide?
    Since the quote in the OP is from the Everytown webpage. The members of that group probably know the identity of Jacob. If you got presidential campaign fliers during 2020, you probably knew who Joe and The Donald were. If the group is trying to hide anything about their intentions, they are doing a very poor job.

Edited to change 2010 to 2020.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Since the quote in the OP is from the Everytown webpage. The members of that group probably know the identity of Jacob. If you got presidential campaign fliers during 2010, you probably knew who Joe and The Donald were. If the group is trying to hide anything about their intentions, they are doing a very poor job.
    I wouldn't have known who Joe and The Donald were in 2010, and I wasn't getting any campaign fliers back then I don't think. I might have, but they just go in the trash, so :dunno: ?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Senator Braun's staff is in the area for these things pretty often. @cbhausen and I have been to a couple. One in Plainfield that was really chill. The one in Anderson, not so much.

The mad moms really have nothing but emotion and talking points from Doomberg's minions. OK they also have red t-shirts, and they show up.

This would be a good week for a trip to Fishers (sort of off work, I remote in a couple hours a day) but Dad has an appointment that day.

If anybody makes it up there, I'm sure it will be good discussion here on INGO later.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Jacob?

It must suck to be a summer intern in Political Science. He's probably fourteen layers away from the Senator.

"Um, yes Tom, I talked to some harpies er ladies today, and they really want our kids to stop being killed and stuff."

"...all right...how you coming on that Chick-Fil-A?"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I may have been lurking in the local anti-2A group to gain insight into the other side.

Meeting with Braun's staff @ 8:30 AM - Thursday June 16, 2022 at Fishers City Hall

More Info: https://forms.everytown.org/a/senator-braun-mobile-office-hours

Quote from Everytown page:
    "

❗️
    ❗️
    ❗️
    Attention - Call to Action
    ❗️
    ❗️
    ❗️

WE HAVE AN APPOINTMENT THIS THURSDAY AT FISHERS CITY HALL TO MEET WITH A MEMBER OF SENATOR MIKE BRAUN'S STAFF, JACOB AT 8:30 AM IN FISHERS.​

If you'd like to come and talk to Jacob about why Senator Braun should support the gun safety framework that was announced Sunday, please RSVP here (address and details at the link): https://forms.everytown.org/.../senator-braun-mobile...
    We do need a count of how many are coming, so be sure to RSVP!
    Never done this before? It's OK! You do not have to talk, you can come in support and see how this all works!
    Put on your red shirt if you have it!
    Please come 15 minutes early to review talking points with our point person, Elizabeth Anderson.
    Thank you!
    "

I'm not able to go, but wonder if anyone wants to meet with Jacob before or after?
    I don't know who this Elizabeth Anderson is. But if she's associated with everytown/mom's demand, I strongly suspect she's an overzealous ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Jacob"? No last name? What does he (or they) have to hide?
    From the quote we know that "Jacob" is a member of Braun's staff. We don't know if "Jacob" tries to bend Braun's ear towards anti-gun wet dreams or if Braun just sent Jacob to meet with them and look at his watch as they blather on about silly **** they really don't know anything about.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    From the quote we know that "Jacob" is a member of Braun's staff. We don't know if "Jacob" tries to bend Braun's ear towards anti-gun wet dreams or if Braun just sent Jacob to meet with them and look at his watch as they blather on about silly **** they really don't know anything about.
    I think you give the man too much credit.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I think you give the man too much credit.
    Well, while I don't think all that highly of Braun, I think he's been better than I expected on guns.
    We have smushed him into a serviceable 2A supporter.
    I don't trust Braun that much either. Braun is going to do what helps Braun succeed. When the chips are down is when you see a mans true values. Braun has a certain 'sheen' about him. I'm just sayin...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am a definite "can't make it" tomorrow with my Dad's medical appointment.

Can we get a couple pro-2A butts in the seats? Scrolling up it looks like @rooster could use a wing-man (pun intended) or a Flight or a Squadron of pro-2A folks.

Top Bottom