• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was never an Einstein at math, but something is off with these numbers, unless US population went down. What am I missing? Of course, the numbers are from a report published by the CDC, so maybe it all makes sense.

"An estimated 44,449 people committed suicide in 2022, which is 3% higher than the 48,183 people who did so in 2021 - the previous high, according to a Wednesday report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics."

It's the new educational standards. The answers don't have to be correct. They just have to "try". So if they say the 44,449 > 48,183, just accept it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I'm not very happy with the Biden administration's foreign economic policies. He hasn't done a thing differently from the idiot Trump administration... So I wonder what you people are bitching about.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm not very happy with the Biden administration's foreign economic policies. He hasn't done a thing differently from the idiot Trump administration... So I wonder what you people are bitching about.
    Trump is the ONLY President that has not gotten the US in a war in decades. Yep, no difference. If that is the case then, it should not matter to you, so I say let’s put Trump back in. Remember you said “He hasn't done a thing differently from the idiot Trump administration” so it should not matter to you…

Top Bottom