• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Do you think if it happened tomorrow anyone on the left would admit Biden/Kamala was a mistake?
    Can you imagine 6 months with kamala as the president?
    It send a chill down my spine just thinking about it. Biden's foreign policy has been a total disaster....Kamala's though might just be what our foes are counting on. All the American military run by word salad. I can not imagine a worse person to lead than her. Really. No one comes to mind.
    I think a kamela presidency would look a lot like jimmy carters last couple years. They just locked him on the oval office and didn't let him do much more than smile for the cameras. obummer and hitlery are running this show anyway.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Pretty certain that he is referring to the outrageous cost of "INGO`s " Site Supporter fee ...........

Didn`t know which thread to post this in ..........here or the one about the

50 post rule is unfair to us on disability .​

View attachment 315615
    I agree 100%. It's time we stood up to the Mods and stop funding their lavish life styles. MPPGA
    Make Poor People Great Again!!! :patriot:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Biden's Department of Health and Human Services has proposed a new rule that would prohibit families who do not support LGBTQ ideology from caring for foster children.

IE targeting most religious groups.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Since the governments F'd up the supply chains, I don't see them FIXING the supply chains.

Also, since most of our crap is from China... wtf are we gonna do about it.
    Letting another country produce all your stuff, means that you are hostage to them.
    The point of the article was supply chains are under less pressure than at any time since 1998 currently. Yes,loads of headlines say otherwise but the data shows that is not the case.

So why "fix" it now? Only one reason I can think of. Control. Control of who(what company)gets what when.

2023-11-30_08-35-22.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The point of the article was supply chains are under less pressure than at any time since 1998 currently. Yes,loads of headlines say otherwise but the data shows that is not the case.

So why "fix" it now? Only one reason I can think of. Control. Control of who(what company)gets what when.

View attachment 315718

Maybe it depends on how you judge "strain".
    Cause I'm still having trouble getting interruption in stuff I've not noticed ever having trouble with before.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Life in Biden's America is so horrible it drove the suicide rate to all time record highs.

I was never an Einstein at math, but something is off with these numbers, unless US population went down. What am I missing? Of course, the numbers are from a report published by the CDC, so maybe it all makes sense.

"An estimated 44,449 people committed suicide in 2022, which is 3% higher than the 48,183 people who did so in 2021 - the previous high, according to a Wednesday report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics."

Top Bottom