• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Why? I am not wanted for anything as far as I know and anyone seeing my vehicle on the road ,in the driveway or parking lot 24/7 can plainly see the plate as is required by law so why blank it out on here? :dunno:

I'm with you on bluring out the licence plate.

Unless someone is going to clone the plate, but eh.

I have a black INGO sticker just above my high mount stop light, and under neath it is a SUPPRESSED IS BEST (ingunowners.com) sticker.

Blue 94 Toyota Camry used to be seen driving around NWI.

532864_4060768597517_1939128021_n.jpg

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    I've searched but was unable to find out where I can get one of the stickers. Where do I?

Next weekend at the 1500 show at the fairgrounds would be a good place to acquire one. I plan to grab one for myself while at the show. Not sure what the "policy" is but if I can get a couple I will be glad to send out a few to folks who cannot make it down to the fairgrounds.

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I live up here in the sticks (Monticello) and I have yet to see one. Of course, I don't see anyone OCing up here either. On the plus side I know there are plenty of guns as people occasionally like to shoot at each other.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I live up here in the sticks (Monticello) and I have yet to see one. Of course, I don't see anyone OCing up here either. On the plus side I know there are plenty of guns as people occasionally like to shoot at each other.

Thats only if you head east towards Walton. Im NE of you (Royal Center)... and I only see 2 INGO stickers, but they are on my truck and my wife's SUV...:dunno:

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    We call that "Functioning as Designed".

It is just a poor design. :D

First time I clicked it I thought it was a glitch

Second time I clicked it I thought it was just temporarily down

Third time I clicked it I thought getting INGO swag is an insider "cool crowd" kind of thing and they purposely have it redirect to the main home page to rub it in the faces of the noobs(like myself).

I can only hope to be accepted into the a-list cadre of those sporting the INGO colors.

Top Bottom