• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    It's prolly because INGO is centered around Indy but, I have never seen an INGO sticker other then on a members vehicle when meeting them on purpose.

However, I did see an INGO member at a gunsmith. Did not know it until we were posting here a couple days later. I guess INGO just isn't that big in Lake County.........

.......... Go figure.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I've seen a decal on the back of a newer silver Jeep wrangler, I didn't go to the INGO Jeep thread when I saw it to find out who it was though.

I try and keep the gun stuff low profile with the car so that it doesn't increase it as being a target for a smash and grab.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I have two on my truck and in sport my INGO hats and T shirts often at work.
    Unfortunately, I rarely see other people showing off their gear unless it's at a range or LGS.

BTW: I'm still waiting for the INGO Prize Wagon to spot me and send me on that all expense paid safari. :hehe:

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    I've seen quite a few, seen SSGSAD on I-70, seen a patch on someones bag on a motorcycle at the north split on I-70, Black Ram truck on I-70, and that's just a few recent sightings. Plus I see 2 every morning in my driveway.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've come across two INGO drivers in the past week. One in Castleton today and the other one in Speedway a couple of days ago. Always puts a smile on my face :D

vOffe.jpg

:dunno: wait that sticker is PINK! I heard that OP did not want PINK "INGO" logos. :whistle:

I'd have one on my truck, but not sure how to get one. I don't go to the 1500.

The "INGO Gear Shop" comes once or twice a year up to us (NWI) at the Meet & Shoots. They came 2 months ago I think and I'm not sure when they will come again this year. Perhaps SEPT/OCT timeframe.

:dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Saw this truck on US 36 in Avon on Friday night (6-1-12) around 9pm. Had an INGO sticker and a Indy trading post sticker on the back with.

IMG_20120601_210226-1.jpg

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    What about INGO members in the wild? Jedi was in front of me in line at Harbor Freight last weekend.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    If the sticker is inside your safe nobody will see it. :rolleyes: ;)

it's the longer black one with white lettering on it, stuck to my bumper...I'm thinking of sticking something on the rear window about eye level. Also, why can't we come up with a INGO license plate?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    it's the longer black one with white lettering on it, stuck to my bumper...I'm thinking of sticking something on the rear window about eye level. Also, why can't we come up with a INGO license plate?

Im sure many people wouldn't like the idea of a INGO license plate, same people that dont put gun related stickers (NRA or others) on their cars, especially if they keep guns in their car.
    With stickers you can put them anywhere, not just on your car. :twocents:

Top Bottom