• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Glad to see you finally catch up and join us for once CBS.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    This will be much better than the Clinton impeachment or ABSCAM. Frankly, it seems to me to be moving at a much faster pace than any "Govt investigation" I recall in recent history. Issa for President.

(ABSCAM, wow where did that come from? Apologies to the kids, you may have to look that one up, I am sure they didn't teach that one in high school)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    This will be much better than the Clinton impeachment or ABSCAM. Frankly, it seems to me to be moving at a much faster pace than any "Govt investigation" I recall in recent history. Issa for President.

(ABSCAM, wow where did that come from? Apologies to the kids, you may have to look that one up, I am sure they didn't teach that one in high school)
    Yup!!
    Most Government investigations are so painfully slow that people forget what they were about before a resolution is reached. :rolleyes:
    BTW
    I'll bet you're right about ABSCAM!! :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Good old Jack Murtha. (purple ofcourse)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I'm sure your right.

That dbag Chris Matthews did voice displeasure of the POtuS for not being left enough last week though :n00b:
    Yeah but he reversed himself this week when he said "Obama’s smile’s worth a million bucks.” :rolleyes:

Wow!!
    A million dollar smile and a thrill up the leg....
    Matthews makes "O" sound like a high dollar hooker. :laugh:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Yeah but he reversed himself this week when he said "Obama’s smile’s worth a million bucks.” :rolleyes:

Wow!!
    A million dollar smile and a thrill up the leg....
    Matthews makes "O" sound like a high dollar hooker. :laugh:

Lol! Maybe he needs to hang out with Spitzer, he can show him what a high dollar hooker really looks like! :D

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Anyone else suspicious that maybe the media is starting to turn on Obama to try and push him out in 2012 and run Hillary?
    I believe Hugh Rodham made Bill Cinton. I believe Hugh Rodham took more than one page from the Joe Kennedy Sr. Playbook. I believe Bill Clinton lost his mind when Hugh Rodham died. Hugh kept Billy's Willy in check and Bill now had total freedom for him AND his Willy. Free Willy!

Then Bill mellowed over the years.

I think Bill was shaped by Hugh enough to be able to quarter back a move like that and I believe it is being worked, even if it never comes to the surface for us to see.

If I am Obama I want the Republicans in chaos and at each others throats because if the Press & Dem party smell blood he may be toast. The X factor, the dips he has surrounded himself with may make Watergate look like Sunday School. I mean come on, the Chicago Mafia goes to DC and keeps their hands out of the till? With Holder as the one charged with keeping them all on the straight and narrow?

Yeah, I think 2012 will be interesting.

Top Bottom