• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The nuclear weapon threat was amazing to me. How does one get to the point where this is said?
    Always interested in human nature, does he think he is the final word on a statement like this? Does there exist somewhere in his mind a place that he would actually be in a position to suggest an action like nukes against Americans that disagree with him?

Just shocked I guess.

Don

But people still think we need to be civil and reason with people who quite literally threaten using nuclear weapons on civilians to further their political ideology.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The nuclear weapon threat was amazing to me. How does one get to the point where this is said?
    Always interested in human nature, does he think he is the final word on a statement like this? Does there exist somewhere in his mind a place that he would actually be in a position to suggest an action like nukes against Americans that disagree with him?

Just shocked I guess.

Don
    Not really much more extreme than those calling for reeducation camps and preemptive imprisonment of political adversaries. This just gets it done in a flash (no pun intended...your right, yes, I really did intend it :): ).

texas123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Frankfort
    If I'm not mistaken, The R's in both Congress and the Senate wanted to do an investigation into his relationship with the woman. It was immediately stopped by Pelosi, and of course all her far left idiots followed suit. To have someone so hell bent on total power and control is a very dangerous thing. If the R's don't get it together and take back the house and senate we are SERIOUS TROUBLE.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    If I'm not mistaken, The R's in both Congress and the Senate wanted to do an investigation into his relationship with the woman. It was immediately stopped by Pelosi, and of course all her little Dem twits followed suit. To have someone so hell bent on total power and control is a very dangerous thing. If the R's don't get it together and take back the house and senate we are SERIOUS TROUBLE.
    Beg to differ…we’re already in serious, maybe irreversible trouble.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Not really much more extreme than those calling for reeducation camps and preemptive imprisonment of political adversaries. This just gets it done in a flash (no pun intended...your right, yes, I really did intend it :): ).
    It’s a double flash thermal signature if Swallows-well goes for the Oppenheimer/Teller-Ulam Option.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Is a liar and a pervaer of lies and there is no truth in him. Why would anyone in their right mind give him the time of day even?

Of course he is only one of scores of liers in our government so I guess it's alright, right?

You are much more benevolent to this mother ******* son of a ***** than am I.

As far as I am concerned, this mother ****** can go straight to **** where the ******* was spawned.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    You are much more benevolent to this mother ******* son of a ***** than am I.

As far as I am concerned, this mother ****** can go straight to **** where the ******* was spawned.

Don't keep your feelings locked up! Tell us how you really feel!
    Wait, never mind, a post of nothing but **********'s with an occasional full word may be difficult to read.

I agree with you! Swalwell is nothing but a piece of **** *** ****** ** ***** and ******** *** *******!!!!!

Top Bottom