• ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    iu
    This is America at 8 am tomorrow morning.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So I voted last Thursday. Glad I did!

An acquaintance sent me this picture at approximately 5:45 from the Zionsville Town Hall. There are locations where the voters are highly motivated. Hopefully they're motivated to save the Republic, and ensure their children are educated not indoctrinated.

View attachment 235628
    In Zionsville? I'd think that unlikely.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Boone County has these as well. I like the addition of the paper printer. So long as the paper is considered the final arbiter of a dispute in count, I like it.

I am utterly against purely electronic voting. I had a coder acquaintance once who was adamant that no electronic voting system with closed code, and that did not produce a physical record, should ever be trusted. His point was that no purely electronic system could ever be adequately secured to prevent manipulation, and that in the absence of a physical record which was the final arbiter of any disputes, trust in elections would be damaged.

I think, twenty plus years later, he hit the nail on the head.
    Manipulation or nature itself. No digital tech will ever be secure against quantum computers period.Video is about nature and what it did to an election(changed the results).

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    When you are hanging on the edge of your seat to see which senator or "representative" from a State you do not live in will "win", you may want to consider this question.

"Has the delegated central state become too large and too intrusive into every day matter; Should 536 elected individuals rule a land of 330,000,000 individuals?"

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Crazy turnout in Lafayette. In line for 45 minutes at the fairgrounds. 2 people next to me said this was the 3rd place they had been to because they couldn't find a parking space at the other 2

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Right Side Broadcasting Network is covering the election over Rumble. RSBN is a conservative media source that has done a really good job over the last few years.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Right Side Broadcasting Network is covering the election over Rumble. RSBN is a conservative media source that has done a really good job over the last few years.

I’m going to stick with newsmax have seems Henry commercial and armslist so far

Top Bottom