• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ductape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    I finally got the time to walk down to the bottom with two of my son-in-laws to do some shooting. They pulled out their 9 mm semis and started popping. I smiled and said "You remember the end of that movie The fast and the Furious? The Detroit metal against the rice burner? I'm gonna pull a wheel stand." I pulled out the Redhawk and emptied it. Their eyes were nice and round. "Here. Lay down those plastic squirt guns and grab a hold to the end of this". Then we went to the 45-70. I had each one stand to the right and forward of the other while they shot each one. They both said their teeth are loose now, but they loved it. Should be some 9 mm's comin' up for sale soon.

Disclaimer: No one was injured or insulted while using phrases like "squirt gun" or words like "plastic, rice or popping". It was all in fun. At $2 a pop on the 45-70, I should have been insulted.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I finally got the time to walk down to the bottom with two of my son-in-laws to do some shooting. They pulled out their 9 mm semis and started popping. I smiled and said "You remember the end of that movie The fast and the Furious? The Detroit metal against the rice burner? I'm gonna pull a wheel stand." I pulled out the Redhawk and emptied it. Their eyes were nice and round. "Here. Lay down those plastic squirt guns and grab a hold to the end of this". Then we went to the 45-70. I had each one stand to the right and forward of the other while they shot each one. They both said their teeth are loose now, but they loved it. Should be some 9 mm's comin' up for sale soon.

Disclaimer: No one was injured or insulted while using phrases like "squirt gun" or words like "plastic, rice or popping". It was all in fun. At $2 a pop on the 45-70, I should have been insulted.

:yesway:

mattritchie238

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Dad did this exact same thing to me and a few buddies. While out shooting our AR-15's he brought out his pre-ban Springfield M1A and put us all to shame. :bowdown: Still stings years later. This is also a major contributing factor in my decision to favor my 1911 over my glock.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    miguel teach the girls to shoot. Chances are they will then pick shooters. Birds of a feather and all that.

Top Bottom