EDC choices Does it say anything about you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah we have a 2003 Honda Civic 5 speed 2 door coupe in our driveway lol has a whopping 78k miles on it.

Me I am 1911 guy. Although I do not appear to fit the above profile.
    That is a keeper! My son drives an 04 Civic 2-door with... less than 120K @AllenM and company are very familiar with this ride (I think the roof and the passenger's door are the only original metal on the car.) He has a S&W M&P 2.0, possibly in the profile.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Love me some "basic b" AKs with iron sights, but I carry a Shadow Systems with a Trijicon RMR, so...

tumblr_nbik0cOYCE1r45g3go1_250.gif

I drive a Tacoma, so maybe I like expensive stuff that is always kind of broken but still technically works.

My wife says I am full of sh hard to read, so who knows.

Last edited:

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Function before fashion, fashion follows form & 100% reliability

Glock 43 , 06 Dakota 4 door 4wd ......not realy pretty, works every time and don't care if I get a scratch in either.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ford F250 4x4 and a Pontiac Grand Prix
    I carry depending where I'm going, and how warm or cool it is a combination of 3 different pistols. Right now in cooler weather it's my CZ P10F 9mm 19+1, if I'm hunting or working in the woods it's my Rock Island 10mm 1911 9+1, if it's warm out it's my Shield 45acp 1.0 7+1. I always carry a spare magazine or two as well.

Now diagnose that :lmfao:

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Equipment choices are usually reveals. Owning up to those reveals is responsible. Judgement and Prejudice can come into play but shouldn’t be confused with facts. If you are still alive your EDC is working. It’s when you loose the gunfight that your choices become aware and of course, that’s a bit too late.

This boomer is a prisoner of my character and self imposed dignity. Ford Motor Company and Revolver most of the time and if I need high capacity I have a 45 SS 1911.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Fords and Glocks. I've been driving both since the 90"s, why change now?
    So you like ugly things that everyone else has too. Got it. Lol

Kia Rio sx manual(1 if 400 imported to the US) and 1911’s in gods caliber. Not a boomer. Technically gen x’er(?). Like my cars to be small, light and nimble. Like my edc to be large slow, pretty and accurate

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I do notice that a lot of 1911 carriers are big, heavy, slow boomers just like their pistols. Limited capacity too, but that's not a big problem if you stick close to places with restrooms.

:):
    download (12).png
    I'm not a boomer, my parents are but I am not.

The human body really hasn't changed that much over the years. The .45acp was more than good enough for John Moses Browning and is more than good enough for me too.

I drive a Ford Explorer and carry choice is dependant upon weather, attire for where I maybe going and where I am going. But mostly, I carry either an M&P shield .45 or a Ruger ec9s along with an extra mag

Top Bottom