• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I was at ECPR this morning, didn't see Guy, but the lady at the tent was very nice, the ROs were very good to deal with as well. Overall for a first Public visit I was impressed. Big THANKS to Guy, TFT, and ECPR staff.:yesway:

Only downside is the amount of money burned up in ammo and the realization that I am not accurate with everything. The 1911 was good, the G17 was great once I changed my grip situation and learned from a couple guys at GSSF. If u r around the West Side on the weekend, do yourself a favor and stop by. I'm glad I did.:yesway:

They have tables setup for range bags and guns, a barrel to shoot from, replaced some targets for me, and even helped clean up brass.:yesway:

Now, if I can figure out how to shoot the XDs as well. Maybe I should trade them off for another 1911 or Glock.....Hmm.......

I'd like to volunteer there to help out, but could only afford 1 Saturday or Sunday a month. So I will contribute the best way possible right now and patronize them.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I was at ECPR this morning, didn't see Guy, but the lady at the tent was very nice, the ROs were very good to deal with as well. Overall for a first Public visit I was impressed. Big THANKS to Guy, TFT, and ECPR staff.
    Thanks for coming out!! I'm sorry I missed you - I was in private training sessions all day - till about 4:00 pm anyway. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!!

I'm very proud of our staff - they're not only extremely knowledgeable (and obviously very focused on safety), but they're a legitimately nice group of folks who really want people to enjoy their time at the range. (Sometimes our cashier can be a little grumpy, but I'm her dad, so I think that's only directed at me - she's very sweet to everyone else.) ;)

Please look me up the next time you visit - if you'd still like to volunteer, one day a month wouldn't be a problem at all. And I'm offering free training for NRA certification as a Range Safety Officer, so you may want to get in on that.

Either way - thanks again for visiting ECPR!

Guy

Last edited:
    Top Bottom