• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DoggyMama and I are going on October 24th. There's an early voting site just about a mile down the road from us and it doesn't open up until then.

Last edited:

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Thanks for the link, I found some additional locations for early voting near me that I didn't know about.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't care who for or for what. Exercise your right to vote. I'm going early to avoid confusion and lines on election day.

Find out how and where here:

https://indianavoters.in.gov/

Make sure you vote before November 3rd

Yep. I'll be doing the absentee in person voting later this week. Definately gonna beat the lines. No way in hell am I trusting a vote to the USPS.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I thought of doing the absentee voting, but this last week made me think harder about it.

A month is a long time in 2020. A lot can happen.

It's terrible to say, but could be voting for dead guy?

What if the governor catches the 'rona?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Although I am a red speck in a sea of blue, I have always voted in the last 50 years; in person, on election day......never missed doing my duty.

This year I will be voting in person, early. I am concerned that there will be individuals is certain areas hat will do whatever they can to disrupt election day and I do not want any part of it - if they do. I am also very concerned my vote will never get counted...

Ramyankee42

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Although I am a red speck in a sea of blue, I have always voted in the last 50 years; in person, on election day......never missed doing my duty.

This year I will be voting in person, early. I am concerned that there will be individuals is certain areas hat will do whatever they can to disrupt election day and I do not want any part of it - if they do. I am also very concerned my vote will never get counted...

Exactly why I posted this and am also voting early. Avoid confusion come election day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

In a small section of my warped little mind and the same with a few other like minded people I associates with we may be in hopes that someone, anyone steps between us and the V-Booth. This may not pass with a few of you as proper social behavior but man would it not be satisfying to step over an asshat to go vote.

Just a personal and very pleasing thought. And a wry smile.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Im going to put on some tinfoil here. With Kung flu numbers going up, I'm concerned we'll be shut down just in time for election day.

We'll be voting in person early.

Top Bottom