• ...and so much more!
  • Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Good morning to all,

I'm looking for a holster (shoulder holster to be more specific) for an EAA SAR K2 45. As far as the generic "fits all" shoulder holsters go, I'd rather have a holster that actually holds it correctly. I'm still looking, but does anyone know what other guns the K2 45 matches up to best? As far as I've found so far, no one makes a shoulder holster specifically for the K2 45. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I don't have any specific info but the folks at the link below might... google is your friend also. Have you tried looking at the various
    holster maker's fit charts? IIRC Safariland lists some holsters as fitting this gun.
    I would think a holster for a Beretta M9A1 would fit or at least be worth a try on .

CZ CLONE CLUB

shawnba67

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    So Indiana
    I have a witness match with rail ( it's similar) was told by a custom leather holster maker it was as far as holsters are concerned identical to a railed 1911. Will need to go to the lgs and try it but it might just work. Other than that I've had frustum holsters made for $75 ish

Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I think "frustrum" means "custom that frustrated you"? :) That gives me a new search thought... "custom shoulder holster". Maybe that'll provide something, although it won't be cheap... :(

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    I think it may help , as the Sar is a niche gun brand to look for holsters for other similarly sized, in grip , frame and barrel with rail pistols. Don't forget the triggerguard. I had a Sar B6P which would not fit in a 1911 holster because of the triggerguard being too large. It did however fit in Beretta 92 holsters like the proverbial glove. As your pistol has a quite large triggerguard I doubt many 1911 holsters will fit. Your pistol , like the Beretta M9A1 has a rather slender slide and a large grip with sizable TG. Barrel/slide length is close. I'd take a look at M9A1 holsters and be really surprised if they wouldn't fit well. Perhaps the folks below might be able to help.

http://www.falcoholsters.com/eshop/...leather-shoulder-holster-system-it-42-22.html

Last edited:

Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I've found that suggested fit matches include: CZ 97, H&K USP 45, Sig P220 as well as the Beretta 92. I like the link you just posted. Those look pretty nice, especially for the price. Thank you for that! I think what I'll do is just take my K2 with me on my next trip and visit a couple of shops to find out first hand which of these matches best and then get more serious about ordering one. The point you make about the trigger guard is what pushes me to go this route. I don't have the time to visit the LGS around me too often when I'm in town so we're going to take this on the road! Thank you for the help!! :yesway:

Shots fired...

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I did see where a Glock 21 holster was very close. I ordered a Desantis Patriot holster that fits an HK 45 full size as this was yet another listed that was very close. It's just the standard nylon fits all but for the price Opticsplanit.com had it for with a 10% discount and free shipping, I had to give it a try. They offer free returns too. AND, my wife told me that if I didn't like it that I could return it and get the one I really wanted. I'm trying to be good here, so I went the less expensive way. Thanks again for the input. I'll know in a day or two!

Top Bottom