• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I don't know how people feel about this. I know people will say build one and I would too normally, but........
    I have a thing for PDW's. If I could afford one of these I would buy it. Couple it with an EoTech or comparable optic used by the military and it would be awesome.
    I saw this when they first introduced it and fell in love.
    So what say you INGO? Dream Factory AR if money was no object..... GO!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Plain vanilla general purpose kind of guy. Colt 6920-21/BCM/LMT/Centurion/FN is just fine but would like to have an upper end LWRCI DI.

Save the money for a trigger, optic, ammo and training.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    LWRC Di gun with their new MLOK handguard and an ELF Trigger, basically my current rig minus the new trail system. Oh and add in a Surefire Warcomp or Flashhider and call it a day

HXS6yg9.jpg

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    LWRC Di gun with their new MLOK handguard and an ELF Trigger, basically my current rig minus the new trail system. Oh and add in a Surefire Warcomp or Flashhider and call it a day

HXS6yg9.jpg
    There we go. Right in my lane. The new LWRCIs are my kind of dream guns.

Well-built, not fantasy LARPing strangeness. How's that ELF trigger?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    There we go. Right in my lane. The new LWRCIs are my kind of dream guns.

Well-built, not fantasy LARPing strangeness. How's that ELF trigger?

I really enjoy it , when they claim it's like a good 1911 trigger they are not kidding. Have it set for a very clean glass rod type 3# even break.

Been using it for around 4~ years now with zero issues, I prefer them over geissele myself.

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne

HXS6yg9.jpg
    Love it ...dying to get an lwrc myself
    Really like my daniel defense but I want another solid factory 5.56 and the lwrc is just sexy
    Just saw one with kind of a woodland camo pattern at sportsmans warehouse yesterday
    Momma is going to kill me but I don't see me going through life without that rifle.....

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Love it ...dying to get an lwrc myself
    Really like my daniel defense but I want another solid factory 5.56 and the lwrc is just sexy
    Just saw one with kind of a woodland camo pattern at sportsmans warehouse yesterday
    Momma is going to kill me but I don't see me going through life without that rifle.....

I love my rifle , if I ever get another AR it will be another LWRC. Shoots better than I can when loaded with the good stuff too, though with the LPVO it's a bit of a pig now at 10# loaded

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    LWRCI SPR (piston), SLT1 trigger, VTAC sling. Sitting in the safe, still needs a decent 1-8 LVPO.

second would be a WWSD2020, VTAC sling, Holosun 512 with 3X magnifier. In the safe.

Both could use a light, but I shouldn't be out after dark anyway.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I really enjoy it , when they claim it's like a good 1911 trigger they are not kidding. Have it set for a very clean glass rod type 3# even break.
    That seems to me an odd claim to make/bar to set. While a good 1911 trigger is king in the world of handguns, it falls short of a good precision rifle trigger.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    That seems to me an odd claim to make/bar to set. While a good 1911 trigger is king in the world of handguns, it falls short of a good precision rifle trigger.

It's an AR trigger not an measured in Ounces target rifle trigger. Personally I have yet to see a better AR-15 trigger myself. Now my CZ TSO with it's 14.7 Ounce trigger is fun, I would never want a trigger that light on a "serious" gun.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    It's an AR trigger not an measured in Ounces target rifle trigger. Personally I have yet to see a better AR-15 trigger myself. Now my CZ TSO with it's 14.7 Ounce trigger is fun, I would never want a trigger that light on a "serious" gun.
    I'm sure it's a very, very nice trigger, it just seems odd to market it/compare it to a 1911 trigger. Comparison to a good precision rifle trigger just seems more natural and compelling. Or even to other AR triggers for that matter. I prefer two stage triggers on my ARs so I'm not the target audience anyway.

BlueDrew2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Hancock Co
    I've always been a fan of the LMT stuff, however I have been drooling over an KAC SR15 for some time. I also really like the NEMO 300 WM. That being said, I just cant justify it at this point in my life.

Top Bottom