• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Once the people of color migrated out west to my area and started their normal :poop: the businesses just went farther west. Used to be some great places to eat around here. But the :poop: heads and dip weeds ran them all off.
    The Hispanics have stepped up with some great food and the One decent Pizza joint close by is re-opening after one of those :poop: bags crashed into the building running from LEO. So please do not get me started. I may come off as a racist but I know exactly who and what is doing all this crap.
    That pizza place (Harsi's) was there when I lived over your way CM. Used to be in the little Village Pantry kinda place at the southeast corner of 34th and Georgetown IIRC, and they were awesome. I'm glad to hear they're opening up again.

Last edited:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Once the people of color migrated out west to my area and started their normal :poop: the businesses just went farther west. Used to be some great places to eat around here. But the :poop: heads and dip weeds ran them all off.
    The Hispanics have stepped up with some great food and the One decent Pizza joint close by is re-opening after one of those :poop: bags crashed into the building running from LEO. So please do not get me started. I may come off as a racist but I know exactly who and what is doing all this crap.

I remember that area 20 years ago, a lot of changes, so sad.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Dregs.gif

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan

Nothing racist in speaking the truth brother.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    They jumped on a car that was going around the circle today and busted the woman's windshield and smashed in her hood. Another black guy saw it, pulled up on the sidewalk, and got out with a bat. As the woman drove away, another black guy went after an uninvolved white guy pushing a bicycle. I see the race rioters. Everyone else is blind as a f bat.

:@ya:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They jumped on a car that was going around the circle today and busted the woman's windshield and smashed in her hood. Another black guy saw it, pulled up on the sidewalk, and got out with a bat. As the woman drove away, another black guy went after an uninvolved white guy pushing a bicycle. I see the race rioters. Everyone else is blind as a f bat.

:@ya:

Like I said up thread, all empathy is completely and utterly gone. The Hell with these bastards.

Top Bottom