• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    2020 elections are going to be rough. I suspect that big media/social media will whip anti Trump sentiment to a fever pitch never seen in this country since the civil war. All democrats running will be running against the president as the main issue, any individual positive message is going to be overshadowed by the negative one. I don't know if President Trump will win, but if he does, all of that negative energy is going to be released and I wouldn't want to be anywhere around where it's concentrated, like big cities.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    2020 elections are going to be rough. I suspect that big media/social media will whip anti Trump sentiment to a fever pitch never seen in this country since the civil war. All democrats running will be running against the president as the main issue, any individual positive message is going to be overshadowed by the negative one. I don't know if President Trump will win, but if he does, all of that negative energy is going to be released and I wouldn't want to be anywhere around where it's concentrated, like big cities.

You are an optimist. I'm predicting the same thing if Biden/Democrats win.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

d6072nd-b9f9a5de-9def-4b03-b409-fcb0117bd2e5.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I still can't believe people are protesting about Dreajson (or however you freakin' spell it) Reed. It was quite clear in his own video that he had the gun in his waistband, so for his family to claim that he didn't is just crazy.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    On the bright side, there was a memorial ride for the Indy postal worker that was killed by a racist (Tony Cushingberry-Mays). Funny that there were no nationwide protests over that, or any rioting or looting. Huh. :scratch:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I see that it's become fashionable for stores to paint the names of black people that have been killed by police on the boards over their windows downtown. Maybe they should paint the names of black people that have been killed by other black people on their boarded up windows. I think they're gonna need more windows though.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    “If elected, I am committed to establishing a national police oversight commission within 100 days of taking office," Biden

Its starting already. National police oversight means Nationalized police.

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/st...s-to-fight-against-racism/?cs=14232#gsc.tab=0
    I recall obama talking about the USA needing a national security force that had capabilities similar to the military when he established the DHS--then they made a run on all the JHP ammo.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I think GWB established DHS.

I remember that. I was a Manpower and Organization Analyst in the USAF when this happened. So many entities under so many different Cabinet Secretaries and other Administrations were aligned in a manner that looked quite logical to someone like me.

It looked logical to a Senior Non-Commissioned Officer like me back then because this would work if it was a military organization with military personnel. This kind of organization would work in the military, because of the people in in military.

The Deep State exists. I never saw it, don't see it now. I'm in Indiana, not DC. THANK GOD!!!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My Idea was to put make the Coast Guard the umbrella organization. USBP would handle all land boarders USCG would patrol all waters and something like TSA, but subject to the UCMJ would control all air ports of entry.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Security guard getting harassed on the circle tonight...

NSFW - Language, Language, language...

[video=youtube;QXMIZ6OF6q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMIZ6OF6q0&feature=em-uploademail[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Security guard getting harassed on the circle tonight...

NSFW - Language, Language, language...

[video=youtube;QXMIZ6OF6q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMIZ6OF6q0&feature=em-uploademail[/video]

I watched a bit and had to bail because I was feeling my brain cells dying. From both sides. Ugh.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Very disappointingly, the war monuments on the square in Bloomington were defaced by protesters as well, and they bullied/threatened away anyone who tried to get through to clean them. This is, apparently, how we honor the anniversary of D-Day now. :rolleyes:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Very disappointingly, the war monuments on the square in Bloomington were defaced by protesters as well, and they bullied/threatened away anyone who tried to get through to clean them. This is, apparently, how we honor the anniversary of D-Day now. :rolleyes:

Remember, they claim our grandfather's were the largest Antifa operation on earth, for invading germany.

But if you honor their memory, you're a racist.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Remember, they claim our grandfather's were the largest Antifa operation on earth, for invading germany.

Pretty much the predominant rationalization, all of the sacrifices of all servicepeople through all of American history have been retconned into "they died defending white supremacy", and the most heroic thing you can do now is spray paint on their legacy.

It's sad. TBH I'm kind of okay with those people getting their teeth knocked out by a tear gas canister.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Community policing by those who were "the terrorists" is a goal but a heartbeat away.
    Don't get it? Review 20th Century history to see how it's been done.
    It's worked time after time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have not been confronted with this idiocy yet and it would be best if not. It seems we have raised a hellish large group of lost balls.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    There was a “protest” in Bedford yesterday. I drove by about a half hour before it was set to begin and noticed that the war memorial was surrounded by motorcycles AND the riders. I guess they didn’t want a repeat of Bloomington’s vandalism.

Top Bottom