• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I think its funny that these POS losers in indianapolis think they are gangsters. They havent seen what a real bad mother ****er is until they have spend a week in the stan! In which case they would poop their pants. these kids are just coward juvenile delinquents that think they are gangsters because they can spray and pray.

Dons sucks by the way

bulletbaron

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Ghetto Guns

First off, let me state that some of you fellows are not up to speed as to what type of weaponry is being used in the "Ghettos" these days, the days of 25 acp, 32 Short & Long revolvers are long gone. When I was a Police Officer in the 1970's, we confiscated allot of CHEAP handguns, knives & numb-chucks(sp???)..

But the 21st Century has brought in HUGE amounts of DRUG money, so now the Gang Bangers have up to date & sophisticated weapons. From FULL automatic AK-47's, Mac 10's, and M-16 and their respective semi-automatic offerings, GLOCK pistols are VERY popular with the Ghetto Dwellers along with the Sig & S&W autos and some revolvers. Oh, and yes they do know how to operate the "complicated" full & semi-auto weapons.

And before some of you start asking how & why I know the above facts. I supply ammunition to many West & South Chicago Suburbs, NW Indiana Departments as well as the Gary, Indiana P.D. (remember, you Indy folks refer to this area as the "REGION") as well over 300 police departments nationwide and I talk to Police Officers on a daily basis and have been in many local Police Property rooms and see exactly what they are confiscating from the Street Trash

And as for shell casings left at a crime scene, the Gang Bangers will go to an Indoor Gun Range, pick up handfuls of mixed brass from the floor and then distribute these casings at a shooting scene, making the work of the Crime Scene Personnel monumental.

So, yes I do watch Gangland and am very familiar with the areas discussed on the show, in fact, the FIRST & FOURTEENTH worst crime infested neighborhoods in America are in Chicago and I deliver to a Security Company that is located in the 14th. so I think I can speak with some authority & knowledge of the Ghetto Dwellers & their weaponry!!

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Don does not care what happens to a gun after it leaves his store! He is for closing gun shows and private selling because he wants people to have to pay a transfer fee for selling peson to person, he wins $$ again! His logic is goofy though as a straw purchaser can still buy from joe q.public, go to dons or another ffl, pay transfer fee, walk out and still hand GUN over to a criminal, gee wonder how Don missed this FACT?

1 old 0311

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Carmel
    The clientele at the 1500 is NOT the same clientele in Don's Guns. Brizzi and ol' Don either have their heads up their rear ends or they just don't care. Don's sells "crime guns" because of the neighborhood he operates in, there is no other reason. These same folks are NOT the ones who attend the 1500. Based on price alone, if Don's clientele came to the 1500 they would never go back to Don's. Even to a thug, a savings of $300 on a Glock would be worth going to the 1500 instead of ol' Don's shop.

That is EXACTLY why Don is 100% against gun shows. Every time he is interviewed he calls for them to be closed down. Why? It would force people to shop with him.

Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    I think its funny that these POS losers in indianapolis think they are gangsters. They havent seen what a real bad mother ****er is until they have spend a week in the stan! In which case they would poop their pants. these kids are just coward juvenile delinquents that think they are gangsters because they can spray and pray.

Dons sucks by the way

:laugh::laugh:This is awesome and so true!!

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    went to that $%#hole today. Don was there. Looking like 10lbs of monkey crap in a 5lb bag. Smallest shooting lanes, expensive lane fees (good thing it wasn't my idea, nor my dime) and clerks that barely speak english. Not to mention that a Ruger P345 that I know isn't worth more than 500 brand new, was used and had a price tag on it for 750. Never again.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont

Dons sucks by the way

Yeah, but you know what the real gangs are doing nowadays right? They send a kid into boot, have him finish AIT, and then get Admin discharged (MJ, petty crime, AWOL/UA) and come back to LA or Chi, or NY, or wherever and train the other gangsters in battle techniques. It's a growing trend.

Dbusby2009

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Madison County
    Don is the type of guy that wants gun shows to be shut down because he wants less competition. In my opinion he is lucky to have what business he does have with his outrageous prices. I LOVE going to gun shows and not just the deals but the whole idea of never knowing what your gonna find. I cant stand people like Don that want to turn gun selling into WALMART! (aka Don wants the indy gun monopoly)

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    speaking of "Crime Guns"

Has any of you guys ever watch "Gangland" on the History Channel?

I swear every Mobster Disciple, Latin King, or Black P Stone brotherhood, is packing a 8 inch Smith and Wesson.

I rarely, RARELY see anything other than cheap .25 ACP type guns, or older Smith gigundorevolvers. The revolvers 10 to 1 compared to autoloaders.

What is up with that? Sort of blew my mental image of gang type guns.

no shells to leave at a crime scene = one less thing that could be used to match the gun to certain crimes.

Top Bottom